Baby BMW Forum banner

Adding "OP" after Username on each post by the OP

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  BarrySop 
#1 ·
Is this possible as I frequently find I'm heading back to find who the OP was especially on multi page threads?

#3 ·
Not totally sure what you are referring to.

I meant something like

GeeDee (OP)

#5 ·
I thought i did but didn't see ref to OP. Maybe I need to look closer.

#9 ·
munkybob said:
Use Tapatalk, it's on that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ha, well FML i never knew that and I've been using Tapatalk for 5 years!!!

Nice one munkybob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
.Griff. said:
So the OP wants an easy way to establish who initiated/started/authored a thread -

Unless I'm mistaken there can't be many easier, or more obvious ways, that a bright red bold indicator next to their username -

(Only trying to help!)
Ok that's great Griff I now see what you mean, but in your first link there's nothing like that hence the confusion as to what you meant mate.

#11 ·
Twenny said:
.Griff. said:
So the OP wants an easy way to establish who initiated/started/authored a thread -

Unless I'm mistaken there can't be many easier, or more obvious ways, that a bright red bold indicator next to their username -

(Only trying to help!)
Ok that's great Griff I now see what you mean, but in your first link there's nothing like that hence the confusion as to what you meant mate.

The screenshot is taken from my link buddy. Granted the thumbnail is small, but it's all there in my original link :)

#12 ·
OK, so it was the terminology and, when I first looked, it seemed all three posts had the same info - apologies

munkybob said:
Use Tapatalk, it's on that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
First, I thought use of Tapatalk had been withdrawn on here and, when you see some of the posts from some people who use Tapatalk, it doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.