Baby BMW Forum banner

M240 Coupe PCP Offer for Q1 2018 REVISED 2/2/18

19K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  Matty_N 
#1 ·
Here is are current deal for the M240 Coupe. now revised to include the recent price increase.
Orders placed between 1st Jan and 30th March and delivered by end of June 2018.

Please use the table below to work out your own spec and deal; its very hard for me to reply to each individual quote.
Lead time is 10-12 weeks at present.

List price for standard car £37,360. OTR
TRL discount £4460
BMW deposit contribution £3000
Customer price £29,900.OTR.

Customer Deposit £1,000 then 47 x £375 pm GFV £14,579.
Based on 8000m PA and 3.9% APR.

Variations to above; (every £1000 of deposit would save you £22pm) (every 1K pa of extra miles adds £6 per month)

................................Monthly.....GFV increase
Sports auto.................. £14.50.....£517
metallic...................... £11.68.....£0
Black or Orbit alloys........£3.25.......£0
Heated steer wheel.........£3.02 ......£0
Adaptive M Susp.............£10.27.....£0
Comfort access .............£6.41.......£0
reverse assist camera ......£4.41......£142
Sunroof.......................£12.66.....£266
Folding Door Mirrors........£5.87.......£0
Electric mem seats.........£13.92......£0
Heated Front Seats........£3.45pm.. £136
Split Fold Rear Seat.........£3.25.......£0
High beam Assist.............£2.79......£0
Cruise control with brake..£7.65......£0
Active Cruise control.......£16.20.....£0
Park Assist....................£2.55......£0
Driving Assistant.............£7.23...... £0
Advanced speakers..........£3.61.....£142
HK Sound.....................£7.45......£286
Apple Carplay................£4.35.......£0
Front PDC.....................£5.65......£148
Adaptive Icon LEDs.........£10.14......£236
Sun Pro .......................£5.65.......£0
Pro Media Package..........£15.40......£0
Microsoft exchange.........£2.78 ......£0
EBT with Wifi wireless chg £7.25...... (£0)

Dealer fitted items

MP Exhaust with C/F Tips ..... +£20.00pm (GFV £0) .............. you get the old back box back (if you want it)
Limited Slip Differential....... + £56pm (GFV £)) .................. you get the old Diff back (if you want it... its blinking heavy)
M Performance Side Foils and blades in matt black..............+ £8.51 pm (GFV £0)

LEAD TIME IS USUALLY 10 - 12 Weeks from point of ordering.
A deposit of £500 is taken at point of order.
Balance of deposit on collection.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ursy said:
Tony - how do these deals compare to last 1/4's?

I did try to find the previous thread - but no joy.

Also - what are the rough delivery timescales, ie if i wanted a car for the start of may (M2 CS dependant!) when would i need to order by?
I just found the q4 deals and they're basically the same. The 2018 OTR price is £225 cheaper but the GFMV is £279 less so it all works out about the same.

In the original post tony states that lead time is currently 10-12 weeks so by my calculations you would need to order around mid February.

#5 ·
Ricky1109 said:
Ursy said:

Also - what are the rough delivery timescales, ie if i wanted a car for the start of may (M2 CS dependant!) when would i need to order by?
I just found the q4 deals and they're basically the same. The 2018 OTR price is £225 cheaper but the GFMV is £279 less so it all works out about the same.

In the original post tony states that lead time is currently 10-12 weeks so by my calculations you would need to order around mid February.
Is that right? The price of the car actually went down? Good news for those trying to spec them within the £40k road tax threshold I guess.

#6 ·
godzilla said:
Ricky1109 said:
Ursy said:

Is that right? The price of the car actually went down? Good news for those trying to spec them within the £40k road tax threshold I guess.
Maybe not as the list price is the same as in Q4. Its the discounted price that is cheaper

#9 ·
SixAppeal said:
Anyone know if the new BMW prices/deals are about yet for the M240i? Or is Tony still enjoying his Hot Tub :lol2:

Simon.
Its OK Simon... I am now out of the hot tub.
New numbers now on the original post

#11 ·
TRL said:
Well deserved no doubt,

Whats the best way to contact you with regards to arranging this all?
I popped into the Heathrow Berrys last week to have a look at one in the flesh, but unfortunately you weren't about. There's a few questions regarding some of the items I want to spec mine with (and also some of the M Sport parts) and also with regards to max. deposit limits etc.

Thanks again, hope to sort a deal asap.

Simon.

#12 ·
SixAppeal said:
TRL said:
Well deserved no doubt,

Whats the best way to contact you with regards to arranging this all?
I popped into the Heathrow Berrys last week to have a look at one in the flesh, but unfortunately you weren't about. There's a few questions regarding some of the items I want to spec mine with (and also some of the M Sport parts) and also with regards to max. deposit limits etc.

Thanks again, hope to sort a deal asap.

Simon.
I think you will get a lot out of this re options Here is TRL

#14 ·
SixAppeal said:
carlover said:
I think you will get a lot out of this re options Here is TRL
Thanks mate :)

Already had a good look through most of Joe's 240 vids, part of the reason I've gone for 240i over the Golf R and M2 (and Chris Harris's vids)
The price change has screwed up my trying to keep below the £40k threshold though now :(

Simon.
I know its outrageous to say on here ,but I would look at the Hyundai N130i re the £40k tip over it never gets a bad review and has just beaten a Golf GTi in an EVO back to back problem for me is its manual sadly as i really would be tempted for £27k/£28k
and 5 year warranty

#15 ·
carlover said:
I know its outrageous to say on here ,but I would look at the Hyundai N130i re the £40k tip over it never gets a bad review and has just beaten a Golf GTi in an EVO back to back problem for me is its manual sadly as i really would be tempted for £27k/£28k
and 5 year warranty
Can't argue with the reviews and the price! However I already have a few Fwd Golfs and I want something 4wd or Rwd to replace my out going Merc :redface:

Simon.

#17 ·
My understanding is that it is the RRP or manufacturers list price that is used for the basis of the £40k tax threshold. Technically I believe the figure used is the "P11D" value which is the list price minus RFL and I think the first registration fee may also be deducted within this figure.

So on a manual M240i, AFAIK it would be the OTR price as detailed on BMW configurator, minus £800 for RFL and I think minus £55 for first registration fee. An auto would be minus £500 RFL due to difference in CO2.

Fairly sure this is how it works, but perhaps TRL could confirm I'm not going daft. :)

#19 ·
Deako said:
So frustrating. The only 2 options I'd want, Pro Media and HK push it over the £40k limit and I'm not paying an extra £450 per year in tax from year 2.
I think it's £310 extra per year as the tax is £140 per year if it's below the luxury car tax threshold..

Seeing it's quite normal to get around 15% discount on these cars BMW would have been wiser to cut the RRP of the car and options and just give less margins for the dealers to play (or more margins in the cars and less back end bonuses) with.. Dealers can also offer less for p/x to make back some of the cost to change, so everyone's happy :D

I wonder if by offering discounts it gives the potential customer the pschological effect of I must buy this as I'm saving so much £ :lol2:

#23 ·
Agreed.

Its holding me off making an order.
I know just days after making my order, BMW will release an 'Edition' version of the M240i.

I cant see why they haven't already got one, sure they did the 750pcs Performance edition (I think that wasn't available in the UK)
The M140i has the Shadow Edition, surely its only a matter of time before the 240 gets something.

What do I know anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.