Baby BMW Forum banner

The M235i/M240i photo thread

390K views 1K replies 430 participants last post by  Ballist1x 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
We run a Monthly Photo Competition, which gives you a chance to win a year of Premium membership and your car featured on the homepage. If you're posting in here, don't forget to enter there too!

----

Come on guys, post photos of your new M235i bad boys!

Sorry if there is already a M235i photo thread but I can't find one.

I hope you are all enjoying your new toys! :)

#10 ·
M.Barnes and Creepy both your cars look awesome!

It's a real buzz owning a brand new car but must be quite cool knowing your one of the first in the country with a brand new model!

#11 ·
I've not seen another on the road yet. I'm sure that will change soon enough though. I never normally buy a model in its first year of production. I broke a cardinal rule with this one though.

#12 ·
I haven't seen one on the road yet either although I did see a 2 series in estoril blue the other day but don't know which model as it was debadged. It looked fantastic though

I would be in the same position as you if I wasn't so impatient. I got tired of waiting for the 2er and bought my M135i back in August lol

#13 ·
#15 ·
#16 ·
im loving having such a new car lol. and yeah i havent seen a 2 series on the road at all. To be fair, a year ago when i bought my e82 i didnt see any around, its only in the last couple of months i have noticed a lot of them around.

Its nice also knowing even if you see another 2 series, chances of it being a 235i are slim.

Hoping to give mine a good clean this weekend so if the weather stays nice expect a load more pictures haha!

#18 ·
I think a Porsche would be the sensible option. Reliable, good GFV etc.But the look of that Jag just does it for me.

#21 ·
leon1984 said:
Yip Jag F Type coupe is my upgrade path. Unless I meet a lady in the next 3 years then I will go buy a diesel estate and become a wipped excuse of a man like most with girlfriends :D
My next door neighbour has gone for the big family diesel wagon, with sliding doors and everything. I see him as a castrated shadow of his former self. His wife has removed his balls, he is now whipped into submission. :)

#23 ·
M.barnes said:
hahaha better not let the wife read this then! she might not let me keep the 235!

just looked at the jag, prices from £85k!?!
porsched please
Yip and to get a decent spec it runs well into £90k! and this is the model below the XK which is worth 50p after 5 years??? :eek2:

#24 ·
oliver said:
My next door neighbour has gone for the big family diesel wagon, with sliding doors and everything. I see him as a castrated shadow of his former self. His wife has removed his balls, he is now whipped into submission. :)
I don't mind being whipped into submission. But not at the expense of a nice car.

#25 ·
Creepy Coupe said:
oliver said:
I don't mind being whipped into submission. But not at the expense of a nice car.
Or me nuts