Baby BMW Forum banner

How to turn off always on headlight markers?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  *-jester-* 
#1 ·
I assume it has to be programmed somehow? Im not sure how its done, since the previous owner is the one who made the blinkers always on.
Didn't pass my MOT because of this. (even tho it was fine the last time). :rollseyes:

How would i go about doing this?
its a 2006 E87 with xenon headlights.

See less See more
#6 ·
SmurfN said:
Im Located in Norway, is this something you could do with carly? or what do you use? is this something i could go about doing myself? i have one of those blue knock-off ebay special bluetooth obd readers if that helps.
You can do it in Bimmercode easily it's a very versatile coding app but you'd have to purchase the full version and you may need to get yourself a Veepeak ODB2 adapter because those cheap Ebay ELMs are very unreliable.

#7 ·
*-jester-* said:
SmurfN said:
Im Located in Norway, is this something you could do with carly? or what do you use? is this something i could go about doing myself? i have one of those blue knock-off ebay special bluetooth obd readers if that helps.
You can do it in Bimmercode easily it's a very versatile coding app but you'd have to purchase the full version and you may need to get yourself a Veepeak ODB2 adapter because those cheap Ebay ELMs are very unreliable.
Bimmercode doesn't currently support pre-LCI E8x models like OPs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.