Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHOTO COMPETITION - May / Jun 2015 - closing 21 Jun

25K views 94 replies 25 participants last post by  Semerka 
#1 ·
Dear all,

congratulations to our latest winner J1SUA who has, as his reward :wink: , chosen "SUNLIGHT" (sunrise, sunset also included) as a theme for the current round of the competition. The aim is to have the sun or the sun's rays in the photo together with your car please. Not just a random photo in a sunny car park :p

Please follow the usual rules:
- Entries must be pictures of owners' 1 series and/or 2 series (their own or another members from a meet)
- Entries must be taken by the member posting the picture and correspond to the current theme
- Only one entry per member each month
- Once the entry is posted, it is not allowed to be changed
- The photo entered into the competition does not actually have to be taken during that month. It can be a day old, a month old or even a year old photo

You have until Sunday, 21st June 2015 to enter this competition.

Thank you and happy snapping! :)

See less See more
#3 ·
#9 ·
Ha ha, nice try Joshc219, but I'm afraid that your car has to be in the photo in metal, not in a Photoshop cut out. :wink:

Browny, the first picture counts. :thumbs:

Anish1993, I'm afraid that it's a no. I will post a few examples of what is meant by the theme. And do not worry, you have loads of time for the sun to make appearance. :)

#10 ·
The source or a reflection of the sunlight / sun beams have to be contained in the photo. :cool2:

Just a few examples:

#12 ·
Here's my entry for this month - taken last week at the Nürburgring in Germany (Brunchen car park). Cayman GT4 flying round the track in the back of the photo. Only an iPhone pic sadly as DSLR was not to hand. Nevertheless I liked it :)

#15 ·
I've got one that fits the bill by sheer chance! (I think?) :woohoo: .... '6 Go To The Seaside' ....taken on our recent meet when we were parked up overlooking Sennen Cove ....

Back in a sensible car ;-) (M135i) ....... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#17 ·
rusty13 said:
Here's my entry for this month - taken last week at the Nürburgring in Germany (Brunchen car park). Cayman GT4 flying round the track in the back of the photo. Only an iPhone pic sadly as DSLR was not to hand. Nevertheless I liked it :)

best picture ive ever seen on this forum!!!!!!!!!! just a shame about the flare over the back of the car :( but still, and from an iphone? brilliant shot! and a cayman gt4 <3 again, brilliant shot :lol2:

stood in that spot and watched them film the promo for the mclaren p1 before it was ever released :p

#19 ·
br0wny said:
rusty13 said:

best picture ive ever seen on this forum!!!!!!!!!! just a shame about the flare over the back of the car :( but still, and from an iphone? brilliant shot! and a cayman gt4 <3 again, brilliant shot :lol2:

stood in that spot and watched them film the promo for the mclaren p1 before it was ever released :p
Haha thanks mate - I did consider removing that flare in Photoshop but it's a bit far gone to be honest. Unavoidable when you take pics into the sun and want the ray lines showing.

Get your pics in people!

#20 ·
Cheers Barrett120, good one too! :)

#23 ·
Yes, it was a sunny day today, down South at least. Any new contenders? :)

#26 ·
Nice one BMWBrad. :)

Try dawn then Nick, if you settle in so early you should feel fresh. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.