#1 ·
Nie :bigsmile:

Okolo 3-5 polak i jedna polka

Ty mash 1-series? jaki kolor, Nibieski?

Twoj domu w warszawa? Mokotow?

Ty Pa angielsku?

#4 ·
TommyD, sorry

The title "Czy jestem sama z Polski ?" is translated "Am I the only one from Poland?"
Which explains the "????????????" that followed

My reply (with my very limited Polish) was
"No
There are about 3-5 Polaks (male Polish) and one Polka (Polish lady)
Have you got a 1-series? What colour? Sydney Blue?
Do you live in Warsaw? in Mokotow area?"

The rest is in English :D

#7 ·
mrash said:
wow s9ksy! so how come you know so much polish?
Ha ha
Not really much
I just know about 80-100 words (and alright with numbers). I tend to use the few words that I know in all circumstances which can result in very interesting sentences (I am told). I still struggle to understand people talking to me in Polish

#13 ·
Hi kjw,

It's nice to have you here. If you need any additional info, just contact me, I can answer nearly all questions regarding the 1-er series in Poland. If you wish to have a look at the 120d especially with the Mpackage just give me a sign.... :)

#15 ·
mkrasz said:
If you need any additional info, just contact me, I can answer nearly all questions regarding the 1-er series in Poland.
Great! Please tell me, is that M-package cos' I am not sure:

mkrasz said:
If you wish to have a look at the 120d especially with the Mpackage just give me a sign.... :)
That's very nice of you. Next weekend I going to have 120d test drive which I am interested in.

#16 ·
Hi kjw,

NO this is NOT the M-package. This is the aerodynamic package.
If you live in Warsaw, we can meet so you can see how the M-package looks on the 1-er. As far as I know, I'm the only owner of such a BMW in Warsaw :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.