Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've gone and done it. My X2 is now ordered. I've gone for a Galvanic Gold xDrive20d M Sport X.

Delivery is anticipated to be early September.

Feel free to ask me about specs as i had to do a lot of research. If you're buying on PCP, watch out as some of the options don't add anything to the final payment - you effectively pay for the whole thing rather than some being offset. You can play about on BMW's configurator with the finance though - click "Buy online" and go as far as the finance bit.

A nice noticable exceptin is the Tech pack. At £1200 it looks a bit expensive, but you only pay about £400 of that during a 3-year PCP.

Now the waiting begins.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I do like the X2, seen a blue one down at the dealers recently that looked the part.

It's not the type of car i'd buy personally, but it is certainly a far nicer car than it's rivals.

The gold is a bold choice of colour!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
baderlfc said:
I do like the X2, seen a blue one down at the dealers recently that looked the part.

It's not the type of car i'd buy personally, but it is certainly a far nicer car than it's rivals.

I've seen one in the flesh, and it's really nice. It's more yellow than gold.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wibbles said:
Looks a lot like Phoenix yellow that the E46 M3 used to be available in.
Phoenix yellow is a touch mustardy, you may have meant Austin Yellow. Don't know why they were using U.S. state capitals

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NARD said:
Sat in one at the Dealers just over a week ago and really liked it. Only thing I didn't like was the C pillar Roundell. Would buy one if and when they do petrol X drive.
I actually like that

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I quite like the X2 too. :)

Hope the wait passes quickly, Tony! Good colour you chose. 8)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Semerka said:
I quite like the X2 too. :)

Hope the wait passes quickly, Tony! Good colour you chose. 8)
As usual, the wait is killing me. It lines up a few things though which helps. Colour's lovely isn't it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
robsaboy said:
Roll on September OP.

Here are some pics from hols in NYC :)
That'd be the sort of daft thing I'd do, going to a dealers abroad. Must admit to not being a fan of that blue colour. Have a good holiday.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
tonywalk said:
robsaboy said:
Roll on September OP.

Here are some pics from hols in NYC :)
That'd be the sort of daft thing I'd do, going to a dealers abroad. Must admit to not being a fan of that blue colour. Have a good holiday.
Cheers - went in Tesla to see the Model 3. I think by the time UK deliveries start it will look a bit Chrysler Neon / Ford Probe ish..... All a bit bland....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
robsaboy said:
it will look a bit Chrysler Neon / Ford Probe ish..... All a bit bland....
That bad eh?

·
Registered
324 Posts
tonywalk said:
baderlfc said:

I've seen one in the flesh, and it's really nice. It's more yellow than gold.
There's one in the showroom at Bowker Blackburn and agree, the colour is amazing; it'd be my choice too.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Good stuff.

Although I'm not a massive fan of them to be honest and we went for an X3 instead.. Don't think there is much diff in PCP payments on them either as both were new models with limited discounts.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
U.S. state capitals
there all race venues Le mans blue, Melbourne red etc etc

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.