Baby BMW Forum banner
981 - 1000 of 1132 Posts

· Registered
1,731 Posts
Your carrier ref started HRZ-H (Horizon Highway) I assume and mine starts DRG-H (possibly Drive Green Highway) which left Veracruz on 11th November and due in Southampton 12th December? Only other to have left is the Victoria Highway which is still hanging about just off the coast from Veracruz.
Your guess is a good one, I’m still waiting to get the confirmation

· Registered
1,731 Posts
On the shipping planner @spursmat posted a few pages back the Horizon Highway was on Voyage 60 (@Invisiblename carrier ref HRZ-H60) and the Drive Green shows voyage 70 again shown in the dealer ref provided earlier (DRG-H70), this definitely makes me think this is our boat.
Just had confirmation - Drive Green Highway is your ship! The 70a in the CLN aligns with the ship in the K Line schedule shown a few pages back

· Registered
338 Posts
Looks like we have a new prime suspect currently heading out into the open Atlantic given all the new info!...........But where's the fun in that!!
Let's see if we can't complicate it bit more....
The K LIne RoRo schedule shows no date entry for DRG-H70 (H70A) for Baltimore, presumably because it had already been there prior to the 06/11.
The route therefore should be, Leaves Veracruz 11/11 - Altamira 12-14/11 - Davisville 21/11 - Southampton 12/12 But this route also shows it sails to
Bremerhaven and Zebrugge 07-10/12 first! (The plot thickens)
The trace on the map however shows that she actually sailed .....Miami-Davisville-Baltimore-Current Position (insert dramatic music here!)
Maybe these schedules are not as accurate as we'd like or there is some other explanation for the discrepancies but none of the "evidence" seems to match events and vice versa!

Font Material property Parallel Pattern Screenshot
Map Slope Line Parallel Rectangle

Remember the good old days, when you played with the configurator for a few days then brought your spec to a dealer then got on with your life!! Then 6-8 wks later the dealer would introduce you to your new pride and joy?
Anyway, thought I was done with all this amatuer sleuthing :eek::ROFLMAO:

· Registered
1,731 Posts
Looks like we have a new prime suspect currently heading out into the open Atlantic given all the new info!...........But where's the fun in that!!
Let's see if we can't complicate it bit more....
The K LIne RoRo schedule shows no date entry for DRG-H70 (H70A) for Baltimore, presumably because it had already been there prior to the 06/11.
The route therefore should be, Leaves Veracruz 11/11 - Altamira 12-14/11 - Davisville 21/11 - Southampton 12/12 But this route also shows it sails to
Bremerhaven and Zebrugge 07-10/12 first! (The plot thickens)
The trace on the map however shows that she actually sailed .....Miami-Davisville-Baltimore-Current Position (insert dramatic music here!)
Maybe these schedules are not as accurate as we'd like or there is some other explanation for the discrepancies but none of the "evidence" seems to match events and vice versa!

View attachment 19967 View attachment 19968

Remember the good old days, when you played with the configurator for a few days then brought your spec to a dealer then got on with your life!! Then 6-8 wks later the dealer would introduce you to your new pride and joy?
Anyway, thought I was done with all this amatuer sleuthing :eek::ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry at Bremerhaven & Zeebrugge, the Horizon Highway had the same routing after it dropped my car off at Southampton - it’ll be taking the LHD cars to Europe. The good news on that schedule is you‘re saving 4 days with it skipping Barcelona. Oh, and as for the dates on the schedule, mine met the dates for nearly all its stops

· Registered
184 Posts
Don’t worry at Bremerhaven & Zeebrugge, the Horizon Highway had the same routing after it dropped my car off at Southampton - it’ll be taking the LHD cars to Europe. The good news on that schedule is you‘re saving 4 days with it skipping Barcelona.
I just checked the screenshot the dealer sent me and it says my car is going to Southampton which is a relief,didnt want it having to find its way from Germany.

· Registered
338 Posts
Don’t worry at Bremerhaven & Zeebrugge, the Horizon Highway had the same routing after it dropped my car off at Southampton - it’ll be taking the LHD cars to Europe. The good news on that schedule is you‘re saving 4 days with it skipping Barcelona. Oh, and as for the dates on the schedule, mine met the dates for nearly all its stops
Yeah but the schedule shows the Horizon Highway heading to Brem and Zebr on the 18/11 and 21/11 after Sthmptn on the 14th, the DGH shows these ports 07 and 09/11 before Southampton on the 12th. Not that it makes any diff either way as its the 12th that's the important date but will be interesting to see if it follows the schedule accurately - might help the next batch of guys figure it out

· Registered
105 Posts
Great detective work guys and also for the confirmation @Invisiblename.

I’m going to make an assumption we are all the same boat. Weird how the status changed on dates offset to what actually happened and we seem to be using a completely different set of codes! Also interesting that the boat goes Bremerhaven first!

· Registered
184 Posts
Great detective work guys and also for the confirmation @Invisiblename.

I’m going to make an assumption we are all the same boat. Weird how the status changed on dates offset to what actually happened and we seem to be using a completely different set of codes! Also interesting that the boat goes Bremerhaven first!
We will all be on the same boat,our code changes were exactly the same dates.
It would be far too big a coincidence that my codes were late to change and happened to change the same day as yours and @BluesHead but you two are on a different boat.
Now to wait and see how long our codes take to update once the cars are off the boat,if our codes remain over a week behind where the car is actually at it could be at the dealers before the status updates.

· Registered
36 Posts
Out of interest, for those of you on this boat, what W/C WTA have you been given? I've just asked my dealer for the carrier load number but my ETA is the 19th December and I'm still sat at 165, so i reckon it has to be at sea if that date is going to be hit

· Registered
184 Posts
Out of interest, for those of you on this boat, what W/C WTA have you been given? I've just asked my dealer for the carrier load number but my ETA is the 19th December and I'm still sat at 165, so i reckon it has to be at sea if that date is going to be hit
On the screenshot the dealer provided yesterday with the carrier load number on it it also says expected delivery week 52 (week of 26th Dec) same as @gringolian mentioned above.

Our cars were at sea for about a week and we were still status 165,we thought we must have been on the boat after this (Victoria Highway)

· Registered
105 Posts
There’s a chance you could be on the Victoria Highway at that seems to be about a week behind the Drive Green Highway and would still roughly fit the ETA. As we now know the change from 165 does seem a bit delayed!

981 - 1000 of 1132 Posts