Baby BMW Forum banner
481 - 496 of 496 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Here is a breakdown of mine so far

08/08/22Production
Moved to 160 in a few days after.

Got stuck in 160 until the 28/08/22 when it changed to 165 (Transit from Mexico to Germany)
Then changed to 195 on the 20/09/22 (Germany to UK) and is currently still the same.

Currently my delivery estimate is 24/10/22 on BMW's system was the 17/10/22 Originally.
I think the dates they provide will be accurate, maybe a week or two before if you are lucky with shipping.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Here is a breakdown of mine so far

08/08/22Production
Moved to 160 in a few days after.

Got stuck in 160 until the 28/08/22 when it changed to 165 (Transit from Mexico to Germany)
Then changed to 195 on the 20/09/22 (Germany to UK) and is currently still the same.

Currently my delivery estimate is 24/10/22 on BMW's system was the 17/10/22 Originally.
I think the dates they provide will be accurate, maybe a week or two before if you are lucky with shipping.
Blimey , fingers crossed they send the cars soon , TBH I didn't know if I had blown our build slot with adding the M tech pack only a few weeks ago for the bigger brakes .

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Haha 😆 .
What spec & colour did you go for ?
M240i / Thundernight / cognac leather / 19” wheels / sunroof / adaptive suspension / Tech pack / heated steering wheel

just like this one (apologies to the actual owner of this photo for ‘stealing’ it)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
52 Posts
M240i / Thundernight / cognac leather / 19” wheels / sunroof / adaptive suspension / Tech pack / heated steering wheel

just like this one (apologies to the actual owner of this photo for ‘stealing’ it)

View attachment 19020
That looks awesome !
I love the Thundernight but my partner says shes not driving a quality street .
We have ordered Portimao blue , black leather , tech pack , comfort pack , M tech pack , M accents , Harman Kardon , 19” 893M wheels , adaptive suspension, rhombicle trim .
I nearly went for mineral white but bottled it .

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
That looks awesome !
I love the Thundernight but my partner says shes not driving a quality street .
We have ordered Portimao blue , black leather , tech pack , comfort pack , M tech pack , M accents , Harman Kardon , 19” 893M wheels , adaptive suspension, rhombicle trim .
I nearly went for mineral white but bottled it .
Had my first sighting of a Thundernight on the road last weekend (albeit only a glimpse as it passed across me on a roundabout) and it looks fantastic!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thundernight is a great colour - different for sure and totally changes in the light. Pain in the bum to keep clean though - but looks amazing when it is!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Not sure but I think and hope this only applies to the US cars as it is a legal requirement for all new cars to be sold with a reverse camera.
Over here the camera is an option so any car without the parking assistant pack will be fine I assume.

However still remains unknown for UK/Rest of the world if BMW are still going to allow the cars without the fix to be sold and then get a recall notification down the line once its available for the software update.

My guess is they will continue as its not a critical/ safety function and it will be a huge hit if they do stop selling before the fix. Early days at the moment.

481 - 496 of 496 Posts