Baby BMW Forum banner
461 - 480 of 495 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Would you say ‘ball park’ delivery timescales currently look like about 9 months on new orders?
If I get mine on the 29th sept it will be 10 days short of 1 year since I ordered.
Someone else at the same dealer ordered 1 week after I did and they have they have just been told it is delayed until April.
no logic at all in the way Bmw build them.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I asked genius today & apparently my car is still at status 150 , how long had your cars been at code 150 before moving on ?
Been on 150 for 6 weeks with a currently scheduled build start of 3rd Oct (which I checked this morning). What date have you been given?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
What did Genius actually say today? 150 means your spec is locked down, what you really want to see is 151 - Body Shop started
My mistake, was typing while in a meeting (shame on me). It was 112 for the 6 weeks, went to 150 last Monday.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I asked genius today & apparently my car is still at status 150 , how long had your cars been at code 150 before moving on ?
Mine was stuck for a while at 150 as there was a period when none were built during the changeover to ID8 spec.
Then it got a revised date and stuck to the new production date.

If it's due to be built the week 19th I wouldn't worry yet, It may be delayed updates on the system or to be built later in the week. I think it actually only took 3 days in total or something like that to get to produced.

150 is a good sign anyway I think as it's confirmed.

·
Registered
315 Posts
That can't be right - it only takes approx 3 days to build - unless they've got a problem during the prep for build such as a supply chain issue
Yeah i think its normal to go into 150 a few weeks before the actual build date/week.
The build date was only scheduled for a few days ago (week starting 19th), might need give it some time.

461 - 480 of 495 Posts