Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems very quiet in this forum at the moment, so I was just wondering how many in here have actually got their car

·
Registered
98 Posts
Picked her up end of June - lucked out with a cancellation though otherwise it'd be another 3+ wait from now!

Run in now so need to arrange a hoon out somewhere!

Reactions: Invisiblename

·
Registered
2012 F20 125d
21 Posts
I've had my M240iX since mid May and I've only seen 4 others on the road. 1 other in Thundernight, 1 in Portimao Blue and 2 in Brooklyn Grey.

As an aside anyone know if BMW UK are going to introduce the RWD M240i or are they leaving that role to be taken up by the upcoming M2?
That’s a stunning machine! 😍

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've had my M240iX since mid May and I've only seen 4 others on the road. 1 other in Thundernight, 1 in Portimao Blue and 2 in Brooklyn Grey.

As an aside anyone know if BMW UK are going to introduce the RWD M240i or are they leaving that role to be taken up by the upcoming M2?
That’s my car! Even the wider wheels & sunroof!!

Reactions: andip85

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've got mine. Ordered last summer and picked it up 30th June. Just got back from a fortnight in Bordeaux and have nearly 4000 miles on the clock now. For those who are waiting, and I know there are lots, all I can say is be patient - it's worth the wait. I've yet to see another on the road but I noticed in France I got quite a few thumbs up from other drivers and it seems BMW just starting an advertising push over there. My biggest problem now is that I have an MX-5 in the corner of the drive that is looking very sad because it's not getting used much, every time I walk out of the front door the M240i is calling me and I find it really hard to say no.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts