Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm getting a nice swanky 330e for a company car, so I will probably end up selling my M240 auto.
I'm really struggling to put a price on it though, I've had valuations (from BMW and Cazoo etc.) ranging between £15k and £17k.
A quick browse of Autotrader doesn't help as I can't seem to find one in the same spec as mine... I think it has pretty much every option apart from the M Performance body kit + exhaust.

It has done 56K miles with a few stone chips dotted about the front and a few wear and tear marks about the interior.
I've never sold a car at this value privately before, so i'm more tempted to sell it to BMW!

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Aha, yes forgot about the year! It's 2016 (66 plate).
It has the following:
Adaptive headlights, high beam assist, park assist (it parks for you!), cruise control with brake function, driving assistant, Pro Nav, Harman Kardon, Apple Car play, wireless phone charger, Wifi hotspot, folding and auto dip mirrors, sunroof, electric + memory seats, heated seats, heated steering wheel, through-load system, adaptive suspension, Storage package, Comfort access, reverse camera, front and rear parking sensors, active pedestrial protection, lane keep assist, Leather Dakota/oyster/accent oyster dark interior, estoril blue and has Wood Fineline Stream accent oxid-silver wood trim.
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
78 Posts
I recently sold mine to BMW. 67 reg m140i SE. hk, pro Nav. Folding mirrors. 50k miles. Fsh. Gave me just under £20k for it. Wbac we’re giving 16k then Arnold Clark 17k. Worth phoning around they’re in high demand but you’ll get a lot of lowball offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I recently sold mine to BMW. 67 reg m140i SE. hk, pro Nav. Folding mirrors. 50k miles. Fsh. Gave me just under £20k for it. Wbac we’re giving 16k then Arnold Clark 17k. Worth phoning around they’re in high demand but you’ll get a lot of lowball offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Which dealer? My local BMW offered £15k!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts