Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We’ve had a 128ti on order since April for delivery in Australia. The ship is arriving next week in Melbourne so we’re exited but I’m wondering if anyone has had anything deleted on their 128ti once delivered that wasn’t deleted on the build sheet? For example I’m really wondering about the HUD although this isn’t mentioned on our build sheet.

128ti Misano blue on order.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Check when i get it.hopefully not a lot, they have had enough time to get the parts
Saw our dealer today, and we won’t lose anything beyond the wireless charging and the touch pad as on the build sheet they think. Also, no heads up display they expect, because none of the 128ti they’ve sold recently have had it. That’s disappointing because I don’t think you can retrofit it. Oh well.

·
Registered
84 Posts
No rear interior lights and the key fob feels much lighter than my old 2020 135 :rolleyes:
I think it should be part of the standard equipment listed on the 128.."additional interior lightin" if you go to build on bmw site, go to extras and have a look at desription of that option..might be worth asking why it is not on and you were not informed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts