Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey all. I worked on this with @Nyxeris and we've got a great demonstration of what showcase can do. I've cleaned it up specifically with the site, with custom fields and custom displays. Essentially, the showcase will allow you to highlight your rides, your builds, whatever you want.

The Showcase can be accessed here - Showcase and here is a great example of how you can use it - 130i.

Would love to see the site take advantage and build out the BabyBMW garage. Thoughts, comments and feedback welcome.

Edit: Next step will be getting the showcase nav link to read "garage" instead.

-Mike

Screenshot Font Software Multimedia Darkness

·
Super Moderator
344 Posts
A brilliant idea, and I couldn't think of a better car to start off with other than @Nyxeris 's :love:

·
Administrator
4,003 Posts
Nice idea team👏

Would you use it like a condensed members cars thread?
Pretty much yeah :)

Big fan of how you can put all the key info right on the front page, but still have the comments in there for discussion. My build thread is at 20+ pages with all the changes buried in chronological order, now I can chuck a couple of galleries right at the front to show all the pics. Build threads have their merits for documenting stuff, but for a "here's my car, right now" the Showcase is much better presented.

Copied some stuff over from old image hosts last night for example:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts