Baby BMW Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sadly selling my roll-forged BBS CH-R 18"x8" ET40, fitted with 245/35 Goodyear Asym 5's. The wheels are all in good, honest condition, no refurbishments, welds, buckles or bends. Includes genuine BMW TPMS sensors, and a set of wheel bags (VW branded). They've a few minor marks and stone chips as you'd expect for 96,000 miles and 8 years use, but very presentable overall. Anthracite, with stainless steel rim protectors (DIY replaceable should the worst happen).

8" ET40 - 5x120 PCD are the ideal fitment for all E8* and F2* vehicles, but obviously won't fit the F40/Mini.

NSR = 8mm (literally brand new)
OSR = 6mm
NSF = 5.5mm
OSF = 5mm

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Blue Synthetic rubber

Wheel Tire Blue Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Locking hubs

Cost me: £1400 + £560 + £200 + £40

Collection from Sidcup, South East London. £800, or £1,000 ono if you particularly like to haggle! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tiberius

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Still available, Message sent.

Might as well grab yourself a bargain, bare wheels are £1,900 a set nowadays, before you start adding tyres, sensors, balancing, etc. :eek2:

You could probably use them for a couple of years, and then sell them for a profit!

N.B. If someone wanted to fit these to an E8*, 225/40/18 fronts would probably be a better fit, I couldn’t guarantee 245/35 would clear the front arches. I’m happy to carry out the camber pin mod (FoC) if anyone wanted to try though.

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Sorry everyone, these have been collected and paid for.

Great to meet you Ollie, I look forward to reading about the progress with your project…. (y)

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That they did! Bought by a very nice couple actually, pleased they’ve gone to a good home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.