Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The quartz is a lovely colour now that I've seen it, had some second thoughts after ordering and nearly changed it and to Silver or Montego Blue. It really does go well with the blue interior and I cannot understand why its not a recommended combination in the brochure (but Cranberry is?)

Was torn between the M Sport and SE with Dynamic Pack, they were both about the same on the monthly payment. I really wanted light blue though, so the M Sport was out. Prefer the SE bodystyling also.

This colour looks quite grey in pictures, so you have to see one for real to appreciate it. The avatar pic I have is not far off in terms of 'blueness'

118d SE - Quartz Blue, Dynamic Pack (Sports Seats - Blue Network, M Sport Suspension, Sports Steering Wheel, 5 Spoke 17" Alloy Wheels), Heated Seats, Xenon Headlamps and Washers, Professional CD, Logic 7 Hi-Fi, USB Audio, Rear Window Blinds.

A couple of minor changes coming soon :wink:

Discussion topic

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.