Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last few days I’ve been unable to access the forum using Tapatalk.
Just won’t load anything up.
Using iPhone on latest software.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah Tapatalk is up to date, last update says 9 days ago.
Only the last 3 days or so that I’ve had problems.
All the sub forums show but when you click on anything f it just doesn’t load anything.
I’ll try clearing cache etc.

·
Super Moderator
3,789 Posts
Just tried clicking on subforums and it was a bit slow, but loaded after 10-15s or so:

Product Screenshot Font Number Web page

If the cache doesn't work it might be worth trying on different wifi/4g or something?

Can't see that it's been reported as a bug for any other forums in the network, but that doesn't mean we can't report it if need be 👍

·
Super Moderator
3,789 Posts
Upon reopening it loaded the threads but nothing opens
I can click through all of those posts, it's bloody slow, but they load. That's both signed out of Tt and BBMW, and on a new account I just made with Apple sign in so it's not mod powers letting me in either!

Nothing's changed on the forum side as far as I know, so until the admins come online there's nothing I can do short of suggesting things you've probably already tried like different networks and rebooting the phone.

Let's see if anyone else reports issues in the meantime, the more evidence the merrier.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have the exact same issue on Tapatalk as Marshy. not restricted to Babybmw - I get the same issues on Audi Q3 Owners club too.

I updated my app yesterday hoping it would fix but no luck.

Reactions: Marshy

·
Administrator
129 Posts
Upon reopening it loaded the threads but nothing opens
The error tells you the fix ;). Easy to overlook though. You need to manually log back in. Hit the menu, login, manually enter your credentials...that should fix ya back up :)

-Mike

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yep - the re logging in doesn't fix the issue at all.

·
Super Moderator
3,789 Posts
Might be worth reaching out to Tapatalk in that case - nothing we can do if their app is borked :(

They have no connection to the forums, they just offer people an alternative way to view them. Think using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts