Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
marvli said:
The problems are still on going and to be honest it has taken so long and no one is taking ownership of my problem that I am completely demoralized with talking to them anymore.
Sounds like the same thing that happened to me. It took 18 trips to my dealer, 3 resprays of my bumpers, 1 replaced door and finally after 6 months I got a new car.

My advice is to call BMW directly, explain you are unhappy with the service from the delear and that you arent getting anywhere. They will log your details and get things moving. Also explain that you expected better service from a premium brand. The customer service people a quite nice over the phone.

Telephone: 0800 325 600

·
Administrator
1,102 Posts
marvli,

another option to exercise is to tell the dealer that you are no longer going to play ball with them, and take the car to another dealer.
Tell them the hassles you have had and that you expect good service/customer care from them......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.