Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Had it done today - amazing difference and worth every penny.

Tony, the guy who did it is doing a write up on his forum this evening with pictures so I'll put a link to it on here later.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Linky:
The job is perfect and exceeded my expectations and everyone else's a lot!

Tony is a true professional and was worth every penny - the Mrs 1 series is next and in future Tony will be the only person doing anything to my car regards polishing / deep cleaning etc.

L o n g shopping list of new bucket, mits etc is next and thanks for the advice for future cleaning etc

Many thanks Tony - you made my day

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The bonnet shot just shows how good that finish is, nice job!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
:jawdrop: :thumbs:

That looks awesome. At this time of year it wont stay like that long but if you keep on top of it well worth it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
rsmallwo said:
Thx for that,

What area does he cover and how long will that finish last presuming your using the 2 bucket method to wash etc?
Call him to find out where he covers but I'm sure its nationwide.

Please mention me so we can keep it in the family.

Should last for years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
rsmallwo said:
Thx for that,

What area does he cover and how long will that finish last presuming your using the 2 bucket method to wash etc?
So this is why I find numerous hits on my website from here, glad to find good comments :)

A correction detail like the above will last years if cared for correctly. It leaves a gloss and depth much better than the factory finish, and removes all fine swirl and light scratching. Some of the pics, like the bonnet shots, are of the bare polished paint finish without any sealant or wax or finishing products at all.
This burnished swirl free gloss can be regularly topped with wax or sealant, and washed very carefully to keep swirl and marring at bay for as long as possible.

I cover the whole of the UK, and price depends on car type, location and condition. Prices for a 37 stage correction detail like the above mentioned, start at £240. I also have Protection Details available at this time of year, starting at £90. I have well over 10 years machine polishing and finishing experience, and I'd better stop there before I get chucked off the forum for spam advertising :|

You can contact me by e-mail at - [email protected] or through my website -

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm using a new guy now as Tony has stopped doing this for a living - PM me for details.

His work is very very good, ha has just done my wifes 6 moth old Freelander and it looks better than new!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.