Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting a sunstrip and I'm fully spoilt for choice and was looking for recommendations. I'm getting quite a few parts from Direnza and I know they do a sunstrip but I equally like M performance sunstrips. Have any of you fitted one to your f40 or any car in general/can recommend good ones?

Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Car

Head Sunglasses Bumper Eyewear Automotive exterior
Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Hmmm, babybmw sunstrips.....what do you reckon guys? Perhaps VerticalScope wouldlike to provide some......free advertising afterall.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I used a local tint guy £30 on my 335d and rain sensors etc. still work no bother . I prefer it with one on your not mucking about with sun visors all the time.
Get a photo up once you’ve done it;)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used a local tint guy £30 on my 335d and rain sensors etc. still work no bother . I prefer it with one on your not mucking about with sun visors all the time.
Get a photo up once you’ve done it;)
I'm going to be doing it the same time I get a full body kit done as I want to add a coloured stripe around the body kit and around the sunstrip just not entirely sure which colour would best suit the grey. Was also thinking about wrapping the air intake the colour.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts