Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, something that's been bugging me since I purchased the car, but not high up the list to get done due to it being quite a pointless feature, is the sport display in my car is showing on the screen but does not function at all. The car is running a stage 2+ map and I'm assuming this might have something to do with why they are no longer functioning? Does anybody have any advice/insight on how to fix/diagnose what might be causing them not to work?

Many thanks :D

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Has it ever functioned? Have you had the car from new, or could a previous owner have tried to code it in unsuccessfully?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has it ever functioned? Have you had the car from new, or could a previous owner have tried to code it in unsuccessfully?
Hey Marco, haven’t had the car from new and the car was mapped before my ownership. It’s never worked as far as I’m aware since I’ve had it. Honestly it’s not something I even checked until after a couple months of having the car. Does the m135i not come with this feature from new then?

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Depends on the specification of iDrive, my 2014 didn't come with the fake gauges. If I program them in with ESYS, they won't work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts