Baby BMW Forum banner
  • The monthly Photo Competition is back! Click HERE to enter
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I'm looking to put a spoiler on my car but im struggling to actually choose one and am unsure whether it will actually fit as ive had a lot of problems with mods fitting this car.

im looking at something like this one
but £170 + £20 posting seems a bit steep to me.

could you guys please post your pictures of your cars spoilers(side view of car) and if possible where you bought it from that wqould be so helpful thank you :)_

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys I'm looking to put a spoiler on my car but im struggling to actually choose one and am unsure whether it will actually fit as ive had a lot of problems with mods fitting this car.

im looking at something like this one
but £170 + £20 posting seems a bit steep to me.

could you guys please post your pictures of your cars spoilers(side view of car) and if possible where you bought it from that wqould be so helpful thank you :)_
Try the lads out at ML Performance they may be able to do a deal I get most of my parts from them

·
Registered
190 Posts
Original BMW spoiler and a Maxton Design spoiler extension, there’s companies that replicates the original spoiler since the original has been discontinued by BMW.

Sent from a place on Earth

·
Administrator
4,003 Posts
If my eBay suggestions are anything to go by there are quite a few companies churning out replica Aero/BMWP spoilers for £50-100 at the moment. As with most things MS sell, the eBay version is probably identical and just up for a more realistic price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts