Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What products do you guys use to clean and waterproof your soft tops? I've tried the turtle wax pack for cleaning and proofing but don't think the proofer actually does anything :poop:
Has anyone used Renovo products? Looking at buying their package (Cleaner, Reviver, Ultraproofer) but not sure if the 500ml bottles will suffice on the F23 roof?

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Fabsil gold was my go to for protection on the vert roof when i had my convertible. Great stuff and lasts quite a while. i decanted it into a bottle then used a sponge to apply, other way is to decant into a cap and use a brush to apply.
500ml bottles should be fine to do the roof and you should ahve some left over.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fabsil gold was my go to for protection on the vert roof when i had my convertible. Great stuff and lasts quite a while. i decanted it into a bottle then used a sponge to apply, other way is to decant into a cap and use a brush to apply.
500ml bottles should be fine to do the roof and you should ahve some left over.
That's a good shout, thanks!

Have you used any reviving / colour restoring products on your convertible? Mine has unfortunately faded away a fair bit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Always wanted to as my roof needed a recolour but never did. Theres plenty of youtube videos online to show how to do it so its worth a crack but my roof was quite a different colour, almost olive green so i could never find the correct colour to restore it unfortuantely. iv now sold the car so no longer have to worry about it :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts