Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, did the site go down yesterday a couple of times....or was it my end? Thanks, S.

·
Administrator
161 Posts
Hi Guys, did the site go down yesterday a couple of times....or was it my end? Thanks, S.
Looking through the system logs, there does appear that there were some database outages yesterday. Most were very short, but some did result in outage periods for a few minutes at a time. It looks like this has been resolved. Our technical team does monitor this and gets live updates when there are any issues with the site or outages and tries to get them resolved as soon as possible.

Daniel

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking through the system logs, there does appear that there were some database outages yesterday. Most were very short, but some did result in outage periods for a few minutes at a time. It looks like this has been resolved. Our technical team does monitor this and gets live updates when there are any issues with the site or outages and tries to get them resolved as soon as possible.

Daniel
Thanks for your response Daniel, I'm not going mad :). Seems a lot more traffic on the site these days! Although I was originally sceptical, I like the new site! Cheers Simon.

Reactions: VSAdmin

·
Administrator
161 Posts
Seems a lot more traffic on the site these days! Although I was originally sceptical, I like the new site! Cheers Simon.
Sometimes it takes a little time to get use to something new. The "old site" was comfortable as it was familiar, but once you get more familiar with the new software and layout, it also becomes comfortable.

We have seen it time and time again when the upgrade leads to a little resentment and begging for "bring back the old way" but this usually only lasts a little while before things return to status quo and even start to grow again.

Daniel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts