Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cheers folks.

I'm still smitten. :lol:

Would probably go for the M-Sport bumpers if I could have but the SE is less popular in this colour so it feels a bit more different.

By the way - I don't think we are supposed to chat on this topic, but at the link at the top of the page.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Mark.

I wanted an M-Sport but was not allowed as the leasing company wouldn't quote on it even though all my options added up to over the price of the M-Sport!

Anyway - I am happy with the SE now. :lol:

Hope you enjoy your new motor when it arrives.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought I recognised the thread title - a blast from the past. You have really been trawling through the archives NRG.

The wheels were a optional extra - can't remember their number. I'm sure some of the regulars on here will know if you're interested. It's been a while since they were as clean as in the photos -this weather isn't great for cleaning!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes indeed, bowende. Very similar.

There are now four white one series on my street, three of them 3 doors. The alloys turned out to be a sensible option so I know which car to get into!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha. I'm still in my twenties and have a bit of lead left in my pencil - why would I need 5 doors?

Only just over a year to go until lease is up. may consider a 2 door 1er next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.