Baby BMW Forum banner

Security

2K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  Stevo_5 
I recall a while back there was a spate of M135i's being pinched from the Midlands area, it made me very paranoid at the time but the paranoia does ease with time.

As for taking keys to bed it's your choice, there's no right or wrong. For me now that I live alone and I'm not putting anyone else at risk they come to bed with me. I like to spoon them, they replace the lack of a females in my life. :lol2:

Plantjuk said:
Antics said:
I recall a while back there was a spate of M135i's being pinched from the Midlands area, it made me very paranoid at the time but the paranoia does ease with time.

As for taking keys to bed it's your choice, there's no right or wrong. For me now that I live alone and I'm not putting anyone else at risk they come to bed with me. I like to spoon them, they replace the lack of a females in my life. :lol2:
Where about in the mids are you?
I'm not Plantjuk, I'm in Yorkshire. But it still shows the M-Lites are an enticing draw for would-be thieves, although the Golf R has taken over that mantle if you read PH and VWOC forums.

It's takes me at least one episode of 'Kings of Queens' to come round in the morning, and I'm a weed, so I've got no chance against the balaclava wearing, weapon toting burglars!

If they have the guts to come into the bedroom they can have the damn keys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.