Baby BMW Forum banner

Security

2K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  Stevo_5 
I only picked my M135i up on Saturday and I'm already paranoid someone will try to break into the house for it but I don't know if it's best to leave the keys down stairs or take them to bed with me? But then you risk them coming looking for the keys or just leaving as they don't want the hassle, I don't know what's best. 1 on 1 I'd stand my ground all day long but if you're out numbered it doesn't matter who you are really.

sunshinewelly said:
I take mine upstairs. Most car thieves would not go upstairs as it's my understanding that if convicted they would have a higher sentence
And they run the risk of getting smashed over the head with a bat :) several times!

Antics said:
I recall a while back there was a spate of M135i's being pinched from the Midlands area, it made me very paranoid at the time but the paranoia does ease with time.

As for taking keys to bed it's your choice, there's no right or wrong. For me now that I live alone and I'm not putting anyone else at risk they come to bed with me. I like to spoon them, they replace the lack of a females in my life. :lol2:
Where about in the mids are you?

Toube said:
Deadeye said:
Mine are easy to find once you're in my house.
I don't want them in my bedroom and I don't want to have to explain to the police why I killed someone.
Why killing is taking it too far, just destroy the knee cap using a bat.. no need to kill anyone :D
I've also hidden the spare keys and are not likely to be found, CCTV and Burgler alarm is also installed so when thieves will have full job not getting caught.
And after you've smashed their knee cap to bits say "oh you wanted to go for a joy ride in my car" then pile him in the back of the car and drive them them about 100 miles away and drop them off. Lol

3 on 1 no matter who you are doesn't Stack up and you'll always come off worse, you don't need man maths to work that one out but 1 on 1 I'd have a bash. I've been thinking of taking this bad boy upstairs with me. I wouldn't use it but anyone here's this fire up I think would run!

Sustanon250 said:
Plantjuk said:
3 on 1 no matter who you are doesn't Stack up and you'll always come off worse, you don't need man maths to work that one out but 1 on 1 I'd have a bash. I've been thinking of taking this bad boy upstairs with me. I wouldn't use it but anyone here's this fire up I think would run!
Think someone plays too much Grand Theft Auto ;)

Imagine trying to fire up that bad boy at 4am when you are naked and half asleep !!!!
Still be funny to watch a would be thief run for their lives lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.