Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is how my DIY Parking sensors look after fitting also mutes the radio when you select reverse

1x Laserline EPS 4006
1x Rear Bumber Trim with PDC (Holes aquired from Breakers Yard)
1x Respray

Total Cost was £126.00

I think its as good as BMWs fitting at a fraction of the cost (£850.00) plus reprograme

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks pretty good, Richard.

I never really checked, but is the strip on the bumper (which holds the sensors) an addition to the bumper or is it integrated? In other words, would i need a complete new bumper with holes, or just the strip?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hmm, was looking for a strip on ebay or so but couldn't find one.
Well I will search further and might try some braker here in Holland, thanks for the info so far!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hmm, seems to set me back more than 126 pounds over here in Holland.
I can get the strip for 30 euro's.

Where did you paint it and how much was that?
And where did you buy the Laserline EPS 4006?

And finally: you installed it yourself? Was it easy?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. One of my dads mates owed him a fav and spayed if for free

2. If you contact Laserline direct they will give you a list of suppliers in your area.

3. Yes I installed it my self really easy just remove boot lining and run wire's through into the boot I used the hole that the number plate lights use then connect one wire to earth and the other to your reverse light circuit then if you wish run the radio mute to the back of the head unit and connect to the mute wire (I have the Business Head Unit) then run the little speaker to the front and mount under the glove box all in it took me about 1:30 fully fitted and tested.

PS rear bumber trim just pulls off I used a flat Body primer applicator to start the trim.

Ric :)

Sorry mate just noticed that the trim price is'nt on their £30.00

Laserline Kit £126.00
Trim £30.00

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.