Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting brake judder under high speed braking.
Probably time for a complete change, the discs and pads are all original from new, currently approaching 67K.
The discs and pads actually look okay, at last MOT 3 months ago BMW where still okay with remaining thicknesses.
What's the options, OEM BMW or....
I'm not after any performance improvement, found them absolutely fine for a daily driver for business mostly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For my last 3 cars and 2 bikes I've always brought EBC discs and pads. In fact I have a set stilling in my living room waiting to be fitted. They are good quality and offer a few different options on discs and pads depending on what you're after. Another nice feature is the discs have a black coating so they shouldn't go rusty.
Camera accessory Font Audio equipment Circle Electronic device
Material property Electric blue Font Packaging and labeling Liquid

Looks like their site is down at the moment for maintenance but should be back tomorrow.

Plus they sponsor Jonny Smith (late brake show) on YouTube so if you enter 'LBS15' at the checkout you should get 15% off.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For my last 3 cars and 2 bikes I've always brought EBC discs and pads. In fact I have a set stilling in my living room waiting to be fitted. They are good quality and offer a few different options on discs and pads depending on what you're after. Another nice feature is the discs have a black coating so they shouldn't go rusty.
View attachment 17652 View attachment 17653

Looks like their site is down at the moment for maintenance but should be back tomorrow.

Plus they sponsor Jonny Smith (late brake show) on YouTube so if you enter 'LBS15' at the checkout you should get 15% off.
Are those shown in the picture for a M140i?
I believe the OEM are aluminium bellied?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts