Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife was out in car and a seagull flew into the front of car. Drivers side kidney grille shattered but no damage to the cerium grey trim or paintwork.

How difficult is grille replacement? Is it a bumper off job?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wife was out in car and a seagull flew into the front of car. Drivers side kidney grille shattered but no damage to the cerium grey trim or paintwork.

hi, I just had my bumper off today for m performance kit install, its got loads of clips on the back that need releasing by squeezing in each tab, it was still tight to come off with bumper off so can't imagine any other way tbh.

·
Registered
609 Posts
If your existing grill is damaged, you can potentially reach in and undo the clips to remove. New grill will then just push in.

Some who have changed to black grill have trashed their cerium grey grill intentionally like this to avoid the need for taking the bumper off.

Reactions: Edinlad79

·
Registered
1,568 Posts

I have a NEW (removed by CotswoldBMW during PDI) cerium grey M135i grill available, I’m happy to post it, DM me with an offer if you’re interested. 👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts