Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,469 Posts
Gops said:
I used White details in Leicestershire. He did some Great work on my car. Should be on his website or on his Insta/FB page. G techniq CS black pack was awesome. Car still beads strong now!
About 3 weeks ago?

I saw the progress on IG, looked like he had the car in an operating theatre or something!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
191 Posts
AW_Dan said:
Gops said:
I used White details in Leicestershire. He did some Great work on my car. Should be on his website or on his Insta/FB page. G techniq CS black pack was awesome. Car still beads strong now!
About 3 weeks ago?

I saw the progress on IG, looked like he had the car in an operating theatre or something!

Yeah thats the one! His unit is absolutely mint! Lovely place, and Jim is a great guy, have known him for years as he used to own a 8L S3. Apparently he had 2 bookings for Estoril blue M135's since he worked on mine!

· Registered
1,469 Posts
Gops said:
AW_Dan said:
Gops said:
About 3 weeks ago?

Yeah thats the one! His unit is absolutely mint! Lovely place, and Jim is a great guy, have known him for years as he used to own a 8L S3. Apparently he had 2 bookings for Estoril blue M135's since he worked on mine!
I'm not surprised he's had those bookings. I usually do a #M135i search on IG most days, was confronted with a lot of pics/vids of yours looking awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.