Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fitted a reiger diffuser finally, makes the rear end look WAY better, fitted it with bumper still on, wasent easy but wasent the hardest thing ive ever done just really fiddly to get all the screws in all the way.

Once fitted it does seem to have a bigish gap all the way around it, more prominent on the left and right edges of it, is this normal? If you stand close you can see where the clips go into the bumper, from a distance its not that noticeable im just being a bit ocd, all screws are in as far as possible.
Car Hood Automotive lighting Grille Vehicle

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Tire Car

·
Registered
64 Posts
Does its move like its abit loose when ypu push it, i fitted the zaero diffuser on mine and it does this where i have not put the screws close enough to the edge to pull it in tight, so maybe thats the problem here as you did it with the bunoer still on.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does its move like its abit loose when ypu push it, i fitted the zaero diffuser on mine and it does this where i have not put the screws close enough to the edge to pull it in tight, so maybe thats the problem here as you did it with the bunoer still on.
Nah its tight as anything im thinking its just the design? The screw hole was at the very end of the tab so not really a way to pull it any closer, the screw hole is the screw hole, if the screw goes through then......

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts