Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the below CS style rear boot spoilers from AutoID & R44 are the same?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Does anyone know if the below CS style rear boot spoilers from AutoID & R44 are the same?

Often wondered this myself - and here's another...

The AutoID and R44 seem to get good (YouTube) reviews and I had a CT Carbon CS style one on my last car and the quality of fit and finish was fine. Prefer this to the ducktail style MP one so will be going for one of these in a few weeks or so.

This guy seems very happy with his AutoID version.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Often wondered this myself - and here's another...

The AutoID and R44 seem to get good (YouTube) reviews and I had a CT Carbon CS style one on my last car and the quality of fit and finish was fine. Prefer this to the ducktail style MP one so will be going for one of these in a few weeks or so.

This guy seems very happy with his AutoID version.
Thanks for the link, my Sapphire Black M240i has just gone in to production so staring to organise a few mods.

Also not a fan of the huge ducktail spoiler, this version looks far more OEM+.

Just a shame they don’t do a gloss black version as I’m not a fan of Carbon Fibre. I’m going to order one with the 3M tape separate and get it sprayed GB.

Role on 1st week Jan delivery! 🙏🙏

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks for the link, my Sapphire Black M240i has just gone in to production so staring to organise a few mods.

Also not a fan of the huge ducktail spoiler, this version looks far more OEM+.

Just a shame they don’t do a gloss black version as I’m not a fan of Carbon Fibre. I’m going to order one with the 3M tape separate and get it sprayed GB.

Role on 1st week Jan delivery! 🙏🙏
Check with autoid - got the impression they were looking at doing more gloss black versions!

Reactions: Manc M135i

·
Registered
159 Posts
I ordered mine from AutoID. Quality is fantastic and fitment is near perfect. Looks OEM and finishes the car off nicely. The carbon weave is very subtle and from a distance does look gloss black.

·
Vendor
BMW M240i xDrive
264 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
We have these on sale at the moment! £233

Needed a little cheering up after all the woes about delivery schedules and dates so just treated myself to one of these and your matching splitter!! Pretty good price on both too!!
All I need now is a car!! :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
We have these on sale at the moment! £233

Hey Jack - still waiting on my order to finally turn up - but how much do you charge for fitting these rear spoilers? (or even the official M Perf ones)
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts