Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, a couple of times recently, I reply to a post, look at 'NEW' and my post isn't there?

·
Super Moderator
348 Posts
I've noticed this too sometimes. Try going into into 'Filters' and unchecking 'Unread discussions' - this usually makes it show up for me.

EDIT: You can also set your chosen checked filters as default so you won't need to do it repeatedly.

Reactions: VSAdmin

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My posts aren't working either, and I seem to have lost my Mod status?
WB MP....we thought you were in Porker heaven and gone. If your sticking around, I'm sure the whole membership would welcome you back as a Mod.

·
Administrator
4,015 Posts
My posts aren't working either, and I seem to have lost my Mod status?
Without you here to carry the team, reports/spam etc. were going unchecked and a few new mods were promoted after people raised the issue. I didn’t realise anyone was demoted at the same time - have pinged VS to restore your status.

·
Super Moderator
65,175 Posts
Without you here to carry the team, reports/spam etc. were going unchecked and a few new mods were promoted after people raised the issue. I didn’t realise anyone was demoted at the same time - have pinged VS to restore your status.
Thank you. (y)

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
Where was this issue raised Nyx? I never saw any reference to new mods old mods etc etc in any threads.

Although since Marco was taking a break I kind of drifted away myself (as did a few others).

But now the Mod God is back I shall make more of an effort. Welcome back MP

Congrats to anyone that got Mod status, I’m sure you’ll use your status with dignity and respect.

I wouldn’t. I’d be a t!t of the highest order

First member i’d get rid of would be……..

·
Super Moderator
348 Posts
Where was this issue raised Nyx? I never saw any reference to new mods old mods etc etc in any threads.
After the posting of Who is running this forum?, VS decided to increase the number of mods as per this thread: Site Volunteer Opportunity

After MP went on a well-deserved break, it was a case of (as you'll read in the above threads) basic moderation not being tended to which just made the forum look a bit messy. Hopefully things will look a bit tidier going forward :)

Reactions: VSAdmin

·
Registered
11,669 Posts
After the posting of Who is running this forum?, VS decided to increase the number of mods as per this thread: Site Volunteer Opportunity

After MP went on a well-deserved break, it was a case of (as you'll read in the above threads) basic moderation not being tended to which just made the forum look a bit messy. Hopefully things will look a bit tidier going forward :)
Ah ok so a half a day thread, no wonder I missed it.

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Hi guys, a couple of times recently, I reply to a post, look at 'NEW' and my post isn't there?
That's because the post you created isn't "new" to you; however, this 👇 is the correct answer on how to fix that.

I've noticed this too sometimes. Try going into into 'Filters' and unchecking 'Unread discussions' - this usually makes it show up for me.

EDIT: You can also set your chosen checked filters as default so you won't need to do it repeatedly.

...have pinged VS to restore your status.
This has been taken care of. 😊

~MR

·
Administrator
153 Posts
A bit of a random one but is there any way of changing username? I selected a stupid one and it’s starting to annoy me 🤣
Send me a PM with your top three choices, and I can get that changed for you (provided one of those choices is available).

~MR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts