Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

spent 2 hours sealing the alloys yesterday, ( can anyone recommend a product to seal and protect the leather interior???? )

all off iphone, will get some proper pictures us soon

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes correct its the reverse camera, and fair do's its excellent!! very impressed overall with the car. It looks so much better in the flesh, ive already had strangers approaching me to say nice car and ask what it is :)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Very nice!

What engine?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Shiney. :)

Love the red interior. Looks very red in the pictures. I've gone for the same colour combo. More pictures please!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its a 116i, which i have to admit is a great little engine. Its wifes car so bought for looking pretty more than performance but im very impressed with economy and pull of engine already!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Wish the boat would hurry up!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

few more, need to get the slr out though and find a nice spot for some proper hdr pics!!! ;)

thanks for comments, really appreciated, im not kidding, ive had more looks and second glances in this in 2 days than ive had ever for all my cars lol. It is a head turner in the flesh!! white looks fantastic on m sport lines and really does suit the car, aj you will not be dissapointed i can assure you!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Thanks for the pics. The car looks fantastic! Looks like you went for the brushed aluminium too. Have to wait until September for mine but don't want to wish the time away, especially the summer. If we ever actually get a summer!

Due to austerity measure, summer has officially been cancelled this year. We just can't afford to turn up the heat!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
lol, yes it is THAT red!! it looks great when you lay eyes on it. Its a great engine to answer post above. Its amazing how different all the eco pro comfort and sport settings feel when clicking through them, not altering the accelerator pressure!! its already doing 31 mpg around town with 100 miles on clock!! so its bound to improve there ( thats all in sport and comfort ). The steering wheel feels really chunky and great to the touch. The vis pack really looks the danglies!! and xenons are great at night!! I want one for myself now lol, over my 5 series m sport e60, ( 07 plate so getting on now!! haa ) just in middle of varnishing a table and chairs, and cant stop looking out onto the drive ;)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.