Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

Finally got myself a M140i picked it up a few days ago and loving it so far. Was driving a fiesta st180 for the last 7 years.

Noticed after a wash can’t tell if it’s my eyes playing up but I swear the right boot gap gap is larger then the left, feels slightly bigger by using my finger. Can’t see any damage or bent metal anywhere. It seems padantic but it seems to be bugging me a bit 😂 other than that love the car and power it has. Can it be adjusted somehow?

thanks.

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all. I might see if the light cluster is actually sitting in properly as it looks like it might be slightly out and needs pushing in to the left so that may be causing the slight gap. I will have a look when I’m off next hopefully they ain’t too difficult to get out and back in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There is a difference between left and right. The bottom of the left tail light lines up but the right doesn't. This is where the discrepancy is. It's marginal...but it's there IMO
You rekon I should try and remove the right light and try and fit it again and hopefully should be more flush?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts