Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Pick it up this Saturday.

Just got to get the rear windows tinted and then the black wheels!

·
Registered
268 Posts
love the new car, looks really nice in white.

i would not go for black wheels. i made the mistake of putting the new M3 style rims in black on my 123d m sport coupe and they looked horrible, really bad. i swaped them out for some 18" mv3 (got some pics up in the members car section) which i think look really nice. my view is bm spend allot of time and money styling there cars, keeping it oem looking is always best. just my two pence worth

cheers
Jonathan

·
Registered
24 Posts
fantastic looking car, congrats. I think black wheels would look really good. Thought about powder coating the 18' wheels that came with the car? Just realised that the front bumper of the 1 series m sport coupe's are different from the 135 front bumper or am I just seeing things? Looks like the 135i doesn't have fog lamps!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Beautiful...very nice...and is that a BMW she's sitting in?

Seriously though, perfect engine/spec/colour combo IMO and I think you should stick with the OEM wheels too - they look good, no?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must admit I'm liking the OEM wheels too, perhaps I'll be able to persuade to stick with them?

Just had the rear windows tinted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Must say, the coupe looks better in white than other colours I've seen it in. It carries the shape really well, and makes it look less stubby than in other colours. Nice car!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Welcome to the Alpine White Massif! :headbanger:

Very nice birthday present, best colour too! :D Like the No plate, very clever.

You need to start a discussion thread in the general discussion area, you will get more nice comments if you do that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tminal said:
Welcome to the Alpine White Massif! :headbanger:

Very nice birthday present, best colour too! :D Like the No plate, very clever.

You need to start a discussion thread in the general discussion area, you will get more nice comments if you do that.
Thanks for the welcome, so far I've been driving it more than the Mrs, I must say I'm well impressed :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
neversaydie said:
TVR T350?
Spot on 8)

Well we've done 1300 miles in the 123 so far, both really love the car, the wife took it Wales for the weekend and she really bonded with the car (if that doesn't sound too stupid), before she felt it was more like my car :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
neversaydie said:
I wont tell her if you wont... we all know its your second toy! haha :D
She is over in the States at the moment, she checked the mileage before she went so she won't be happy when she gets back :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.