Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had this?

My car is still on 07.2021.55 and was in for the wastegate rattle, I asked them to make sure the software update went ahead because i wasn't getting anything OTA. They told me that the system had done all the updates it was due to do, and it was all up to date. Got to the car and its still on 07.2021.

Now ive seen people getting the 02.2022 update OTA but mine still doesnt do it. They told me there could be hundreds of reasons why it wouldnt get it including the angle of the drive its parked on.... yeah that....

·
Registered
5 Posts
My car just mentioned that version 07/2022.558 is available and that I can download it via the BMW app (location The Netherlands). I’m currently at 07/2021.62.

Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Sky Plant Hood

White Font Line Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
33 Posts
Most of the features in this update are within the normal range expected from a software update but... Does anyone know what it means "Turbocharger control optimisation" and "easier to merge back in after overtaking"?? The owners who have already installed it, do you feel any difference?

Thanks!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Do you need to have the car running to do the update?
And is there an easier way to connect to Wi-Fi other than deleting the phone and reconnecting? (I have it connected via BT only).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Most of the features in this update are within the normal range expected from a software update but... Does anyone know what it means "Turbocharger control optimisation" and "easier to merge back in after overtaking"?? The owners who have already installed it, do you feel any difference?

Thanks!
I can't say I've noticed any changes yet in the Lane Departure Features that were applied in the update, time will tell!

·
Registered
750 Posts
From what the update was saying some owners were suffering from turbo failures due to out of date software, this is corrected by programming with the new software.
I guess the difference in steering intervention would only be noticeable by those who have it at the default settings?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts