Baby BMW Forum banner
3821 - 3836 of 3836 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
For those that have received their orders or are now in build/delivery....

At around what point does the status change from 111? I mean, is it a week or two before the build starts or more?

·
Registered
13 Posts
For those that have received their orders or are now in build/delivery....

At around what point does the status change from 111? I mean, is it a week or two before the build starts or more?
Mine moved from 111 to 112 on 2nd May, then moved from 112 to 150 on 31st May.

Build was complete & car was on its way to the port on 13th June.

Reactions: Superdon

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mine moved from 111 to 112 on 2nd May, then moved from 112 to 150 on 31st May.

Build was complete & car was on its way to the port on 13th June.
Thanks. Leading up to the start of may, what were they telling you was going to be the build week?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks. Leading up to the start of may, what were they telling you was going to be the build week?
They were telling me my build week was week 24, week beginning 13th June.

Although from what I can tell, the date genius quotes as the build week is actually the week the build is completed. It should change to status 150 a week to 10 days prior to the quoted build week.

Hopefully yours gets moving soon!

Reactions: Superdon

·
Registered
50 Posts
Well, mine has been showing as build week 1st August for months and the dealers been in touch to finalise the options.

From your dates, I'll be hoping to move to 112 any day now hopefully.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They were telling me my build week was week 24, week beginning 13th June.

Although from what I can tell, the date genius quotes as the build week is actually the week the build is completed. It should change to status 150 a week to 10 days prior to the quoted build week.

Hopefully yours gets moving soon!
Mines been at 150 since 10th June and build week is this week, currently still at 150 according to Genius. Just don’t know when it will change, any ideas?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mine's a lease too. However my lease company contacted me yesterday and they mentioned that the car is finished, has been invoiced and is currently being registered.

So next week, it's finally delivery week! 🥳🥳

Thus, my guess is you shouldn't be waiting for much longer now.
Good news mate, hopefully mine won’t be to long

·
Registered
137 Posts
Good Morning mate, Yes Ive had the same :) have provided Detailers address for delivery.

The wait is nearly over...
Paid my deposit today and its being registered. Leanne provided the reg number.

The delivery team are going to contact me next week and we're still on course for the 5th.

Detailer needs it for 3 days.

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
Mines been at 150 since 10th June and build week is this week, currently still at 150 according to Genius. Just don’t know when it will change, any ideas?
It should change this week! I was fortunate enough mine started build a week early

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
Mines Gone to 193/9650 - awaiting to despatch to dealer. Today :)

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
fingers crossed it moves, I’m going to check again in the morning and see if it’s moved, as of today it hasn’t moved yet
The factory is 24/7 So do bare that in mind!

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
This is very true. I’m still waiting for it to change, still at 150 currently awaiting body shop but my dealer did advise we expect to see movement next week. Fingers crossed
Dont panic , sometimes they dont actually start until the end of your build week!
Mine was the case where they started a week early!
All you can do is keep asking genius for updates etc
Id suggest asking them for the 3 digit and 4 digit status codes so you can confer between the two , theres a guide on the forums showing the different meanings etc

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dont panic , sometimes they dont actually start until the end of your build week!
Mine was the case where they started a week early!
All you can do is keep asking genius for updates etc
Id suggest asking them for the 3 digit and 4 digit status codes so you can confer between the two , theres a guide on the forums showing the different meanings etc
I’ll just keep my eye on it and see what happens. Iv only been asking for the 3 digit code so I’ll have a look and see what they say tomorrow. 😊

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
Mines due to be delivered to the dealer this week!

3821 - 3836 of 3836 Posts