Baby BMW Forum banner
3801 - 3820 of 3836 Posts

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
Just had another look at it, the next ship calling to Cuxhaven then going on to Southampton is MV Minchah on 26/6, the other is MV Auto Star on 29/6. I don't see anything for Immingham on the UECC schedule, unless BMW use a different carrier for that route. Here is the schedule schedule.pdf (uecc.com)

My dealer confirmed my car is going into Southampton then picked up by transporter to come on over to Northern Ireland. :(
https://auto.uecc.com/Softship.Schedule/

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wait is almost over, almost! Car has arrived at the dealership last Tuesday, however hold delivery is in effect. Apparently there is some kind of issue/missing part in the fuel tank and therefore I have to wait for an additional 2 weeks (hopefully not any more!) finally get my hands on the car after almost 9 months.

Dealer states a couple more cars that were on the same shipment had the same issue.

Has anyone else heard anything regarding that specific issue?
When my dealer called yesterday he did mention this. He doesn’t think my car should be affected but wanted to warn me about it just incase. He just said it was a recall for a fuel tank issue & that they can’t release cars until it’s rectified.
Mine has been held at the port since 22/05, I was told today by Genius that it has now been resolved 🤞

·
Registered
13 Posts
My 118i has finally arrived in the UK today. Due to take delivery next week :)

Car was ordered in December 2021 so the wait hasn't been too bad compared to some others!

Reactions: KamG

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts

Car was ordered in December 2021 so the wait hasn't been too bad compared to some others!
Mines hit 195 today :)

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts

Mines off to Immingham ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mines been sitting at Stratstone Hull since 5th June. Still haven't got a delivery date! The sales person who deals with orders, doesn't work Mondays, so I'm going to chase again tomorrow. I thought I was a really patient person, but 12 months and 23 days is a long wait and I'm getting annoyed 👎🤨

·
Registered
27 Posts
Mines been sitting at Stratstone Hull since 5th June. Still haven't got a delivery date! The sales person who deals with orders, doesn't work Mondays, so I'm going to chase again tomorrow. I thought I was a really patient person, but 12 months and 23 days is a long wait and I'm getting annoyed 👎🤨
Have you been able to get any information from your dealer

·
Registered
2022 BMW 118i M Sport
67 Posts
Mines Got the the port passed customs and is awaiting to be dispatched to the dealer! Code 193

·
Registered
39 Posts
Insurance was looking kind of high to me. Much higher than my Cupra.

In a bit of a tough spot actually. If I get the car next week and insure it where I currently live its coming out at over 1k. If I wait until I move at the end of the month it comes out at just under £750 at the new address.

View attachment 17388

Can you believe I'm now thinking of telling AC to hold on to it a little longer 🤔
Thats interesting- I was surprised to see my insurance coming in cheaper than my previous Cupra 300

·
Registered
2022 M135i , Tech + Pro, Skyscraper Grey
35 Posts
I've finally got a delivery date. 30th June, would have Ben 29th, but I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled. I now have the registration details and arranged insurance this afternoon.
Out of curiosity what insurance group did your m135i come up as?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a similar time, are they saying how long you will be waiting
The dealer quoted a 2-3 week wait until the parts arrive, that is the following Tuesday. Car is stuck at the dealership parking lot since the 7th of June. Hopefully they are right, fingers crossed! 🤞

·
Registered
27 Posts
The dealer quoted a 2-3 week wait until the parts arrive, that is the following Tuesday. Car is stuck at the dealership parking lot since the 7th of June. Hopefully they are right, fingers crossed! 🤞
Mine was sat at port for 3 weeks on hold. it arrived at the dealers last Friday, they are now quoting delivery early to Mid July.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Man that sucks! Hopefully it gets rectified soon. Do you perhaps know what exactly is this recall/missing part? The car is actually functional as i saw, but the salesman at the dealership doesn't really have a clue about what the specific issue is.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Man that sucks! Hopefully it gets rectified soon. Do you perhaps know what exactly is this recall/missing part? The car is actually functional as i saw, but the salesman at the dealership doesn't really have a clue about what the specific issue is.
No idea mate, mines a lease car. So it’s difficult to get any information. Keeping 🤞 that it comes the first week of July.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No idea mate, mines a lease car. So it’s difficult to get any information. Keeping 🤞 that it comes the first week of July.
Mine's a lease too. However my lease company contacted me yesterday and they mentioned that the car is finished, has been invoiced and is currently being registered.

So next week, it's finally delivery week! 🥳🥳

Thus, my guess is you shouldn't be waiting for much longer now.

3801 - 3820 of 3836 Posts