Baby BMW Forum banner
3641 - 3660 of 3681 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
So this morning..some good news!

June 21 order finally updated to 150, fingers crossed this is a good sign for anyone else that has been waiting similar time!

Order is an AC Lease via Harry Fairbairn

·
Registered
M135i xDrive
3 Posts
After ordering at the start of July last year, I've finally moved to 150 this morning. The latest build week was the 23rd May so I'm glad it's moved forward by a couple of weeks. I should have the car delivered w/c 13th June all things well.

Reactions: KamG

·
Registered
13 Posts
October 21 Order 128ti..genius has given me a build date of aug 2022 but said it is probably worth rechecking in a few weeks.The dealership have advised delivery is expected sept 2022..they also said this date could change..neither have said which way it could go!! Tbh if its august delivery i will wait for 72 plate .

·
Registered
12 Posts
It appears that BMW have shifted a number of 128ti’s to October. I contacted BMW UK but although I went through to a senior advisor, she was useless. Apparently, if I’m not happy with October I need to speak to the dealer who may be able to help. Total fob off.

• Angry
Reactions: KamG

·
Registered
4 Posts
It appears that BMW have shifted a number of 128ti’s to October. I contacted BMW UK but although I went through to a senior advisor, she was useless. Apparently, if I’m not happy with October I need to speak to the dealer who may be able to help. Total fob off.
I’m in exactly the same position. For some reason the 128s seem to be taking the biggest hit. I’ve got a build start date of October 3rd.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Update ..
Car is still at
150 via BMW customer service
5000 via online genius (which is an older system, still in use but can lagged behind the other with the 3 digit code)

The agent told me it had been assigned an to an engineer and was due to go to the bodyshop.. I was a tad confused as I didn't understand that to be status 150.

Anyway

The original planned build was 16th May.
Now I always believed this was the week to commence the build. I was informed from customer service this was the date they believed it would be completed by. Apparently mine is penciled in for the 17th now..

Still on schedule for completion for delivery w/c 6th June (week 23)

FYI I've had an agent quote the 23rd of June instead of week 23 June I.e 6th -12th.

Be sure to ask the agent to clarify.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update ..
Car is still at
150 via BMW customer service
5000 via online genius (which is an older system, still in use but can lagged behind the other with the 3 digit code)

The agent told me it had been assigned an to an engineer and was due to go to the bodyshop.. I was a tad confused as I didn't understand that to be status 150.

Anyway

The original planned build was 16th May.
Now I always believed this was the week to commence the build. I was informed from customer service this was the date they believed it would be completed by. Apparently mine is penciled in for the 17th now..

Still on schedule for completion for delivery w/c 6th June (week 23)

FYI I've had an agent quote the 23rd of June instead of week 23 June I.e 6th -12th.

Be sure to ask the agent to clarify.
what spec/colour have you ordered?

Genius have just told me mine has moved forward for production next week now, with estimated delivery of w/c 6th June.

Some of the excitement is slowly coming back...if the dates they've just told me stick...will be just short of a year from when I ordered! o_O

·
Registered
42 Posts
Deletion of contact less tailgate operation Code 32X , Unsure of any goodwill payment or price reduction will keep you guys updated
My build is for the 13th of June and im on code 112
Comfort Pack Unavailable on models 128ti and M135I although options in the comfort pack are available to select stand alone

·
Registered
106 Posts
what spec/colour have you ordered?

Genius have just told me mine has moved forward for production next week now, with estimated delivery of w/c 6th June.

Some of the excitement is slowly coming back...if the dates they've just told me stick...will be just short of a year from when I ordered! o_O
Went for the Blue with the Pro. Really wish I'd opted for the tech pack. Tried to add it once I realised that I wasn't getting the car in September 2021, but AC wouldn't let me add it after. Even offered to pay cash.

Also really loving the Skyscraper grey now .. but hey at this stage got to be thankful I'm getting the car at all and at a reasonable price...

Glad things are starting to get better for you also.

Looking forward to reading more positive posts in this thread!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Went for the Blue with the Pro. Really wish I'd opted for the tech pack. Tried to add it once I realised that I wasn't getting the car in September 2021, but AC wouldn't let me add it after. Even offered to pay cash.

Also really loving the Skyscraper grey now .. but hey at this stage got to be thankful I'm getting the car at all and at a reasonable price...

Glad things are starting to get better for you also.

Looking forward to reading more positive posts in this thread!
Thanks mate! im kinda regretting not speccing a pano roof, but like you said im just glad the car looks like it will be with me soon-ish

some pics of a skyscraper grey M135i here

Really loving the side profile pic, had it in my mind I would change the grill and inlets to gloss black, but the cerium doesn't seem too bad now..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks mate! im kinda regretting not speccing a pano roof, but like you said im just glad the car looks like it will be with me soon-ish

some pics of a skyscraper grey M135i here

Really loving the side profile pic, had it in my mind I would change the grill and inlets to gloss black, but the cerium doesn't seem too bad now..
I hear you. I have the panroof on my current car and just having the blind open does so much good for the cabin feel. Took 3 months to figure out that I could tilt it instead of slide. Allows use all year round. Never needed wind deflectors. Love the contrast on the exterior too. I'm really going to miss it
Car Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Land vehicle

Think the greys my new favourite colour from photos (at least) and it looks mint on those rims. Have you opted for those? (In the link)

The grey on the grille and inserts definitely works with the Skyscraper grey. I wouldn't change it. Not sure what to do with the blue.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

😭

Long-time forum reader.

Long story short ordered M135i May 2021 via a UK broker with several options including the Tech Pack. Very good deals last year.

Was delayed as was everyone’s which I understand due to war and pandemic etc.

It finally arrived last week - unfortunately missing the tech pack and some other bits, total value of options missing around £2000.

The dealer and broker (names withheld) don’t know what happened, all the order documentation and finance states Tech Pack and correct options, even the dealer says it should have had the options.

They think possibly BMW just removed these items without informing the dealer, broker, or me to allow the build to proceed. Or they did, and it was not communicated to me.

If I had been informed of this, I would have opted to wait longer or just cancelled the order.

So the car was rejected, shame it looked nice.

I was very close to taking the car anyway, but the finance would need to be redone to match the spec of the car and instead of reducing the cost the price would shoot up.

My previous car went back the day before delivery.

Now looking forward to buying a banger from Arnold Clark until I can get something else sorted.

Also out of pocket now with fees and I also paid upfront for the insurance the day before so will lose most of that if I cancel or change.

Fuming!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

😭

Long-time forum reader.

Long story short ordered M135i May 2021 via a UK broker with several options including the Tech Pack. Very good deals last year.

Was delayed as was everyone’s which I understand due to war and pandemic etc.

It finally arrived last week - unfortunately missing the tech pack and some other bits, total value of options missing around £2000.

The dealer and broker (names withheld) don’t know what happened, all the order documentation and finance states Tech Pack and correct options, even the dealer says it should have had the options.

They think possibly BMW just removed these items without informing the dealer, broker, or me to allow the build to proceed. Or they did, and it was not communicated to me.

If I had been informed of this, I would have opted to wait longer or just cancelled the order.

So the car was rejected, shame it looked nice.

I was very close to taking the car anyway, but the finance would need to be redone to match the spec of the car and instead of reducing the cost the price would shoot up.

My previous car went back the day before delivery.

Now looking forward to buying a banger from Arnold Clark until I can get something else sorted.

Also out of pocket now with fees and I also paid upfront for the insurance the day before so will lose most of that if I cancel or change.

Fuming!!!!
damn, that is a pi$$take sorry to hear that you've had that experience

I have been periodically asking genius to send me a copy of my spec sheet over the last year, all the options are showing as present (apart from wireless charging) so fingers crossed I don't see any problems with missing bits

·
Registered
11 Posts
I hear you. I have the panroof on my current car and just having the blind open does so much good for the cabin feel. Took 3 months to figure out that I could tilt it instead of slide. Allows use all year round. Never needed wind deflectors. Love the contrast on the exterior too. I'm really going to miss it View attachment 16968

Think the greys my new favourite colour from photos (at least) and it looks mint on those rims. Have you opted for those? (In the link)

The grey on the grille and inserts definitely works with the Skyscraper grey. I wouldn't change it. Not sure what to do with the blue.
yep opted for the 19" 552M's :cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
damn, that is a pi$$take sorry to hear that you've had that experience

I have been periodically asking genius to send me a copy of my spec sheet over the last year, all the options are showing as present (apart from wireless charging) so fingers crossed I don't see any problems with missing bits
Thanks KamG, hopefully yours comes soon, Skyscraper is a fantastic colour.

·
Registered
41 Posts
July 21 ordered 128ti just gone from end of may production to July 4th. Just absolutely shocking from bmw. Seen so many cars ordered after mine having been delivered! Worst thing is there’s is nothing I can do.
Mine is worse pal. Ordered my 128ti via Arnold Clark 23rd March 2021, now showing October production. According to the sales manager at Harry Fairbairn this is the oldest order they have on their books. They cannot do anything about it and they keep asking me I should cancel the order, the cheek of them!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mine is worse pal. Ordered my 128ti via Arnold Clark 23rd March 2021, now showing October production. According to the sales manager at Harry Fairbairn this is the oldest order they have on their books. They cannot do anything about it and they keep asking me I should cancel the order, the cheek of them!!
Do you have any extras on your order? I’ve just removed lumbar support to see if that makes a difference.

3641 - 3660 of 3681 Posts