Baby BMW Forum banner
3621 - 3640 of 3681 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tractorboy said:
Excited today that it had gone to status code 150. This seems to mean build has started? But they are still saying production w/c 16/05, so a little confused!
Mine was at 150 for about 2 weeks and has gone into assembly today (154 maybe?) and the build date is 9th May and I'm also confused but it sounds like it's alive in some capacity now which is great news!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Finally my 128ti is at 150 with delivery estimated for wc 6th June. Ordered in July 2021 and nearly cancelled the order on several occasions due to multiple delays but now really glad I stuck with it and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
First time I've posted in here, having watched this thread eagerly for the last 10 months or so.

Was starting to get excited seeing so many posts recently with people now receiving their cars, or at least getting confirmed build dates. So when my inbox popped up with 'Order Update' today, I was expecting something similar. Unfortunately not, mine has now been moved from first week of June to August 😢

·
Registered
42 Posts
My order has supposedly been "confirmed" for w/c 25th of June now, just enough time for me to need a major service and new tyres on my current m140i before I p/x it.

Got a quote on re-financing my m140i and just keeping it, works out almost half the monthly cost of the new m135i so even though it feels insane cancelling after getting this close and waiting nearly 12 months I'm seriously tempted.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Car finally arrived at the dealership today! Dealer says there's a new system come in this week for invoicing and until then he can't release the vehicle to me i.e. can't organise handover date.

Told me I need to be more patient, as if I've not been waiting 8 months already

Everything that could go wrong with me getting this car is happening ha! Desperate to get this car for Friday or it's going to be a huge pain.

·
Registered
11 Posts
lmbarrett83 said:
M135i was status 112 since 14th April for a scheduled production week of May 16th

Moved to status 150 on the 4th May.

Ordered through AC/Harry Fairbairn
Fingers crossed the same happens with my production date :)
Mine is also an AC lease via Harry Fairbairn. Order placed beginning of July last year
Was originally scheduled for Sept production, then October, then January...and has been scheduled for w/c 23rd May for a few months now
Spoke with genius earlier and was told "Nowadays there are no delays in orders" :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tractorboy said:
Excited today that it had gone to status code 150. This seems to mean build has started? But they are still saying production w/c 16/05, so a little confused!
That's great news! What do you have on order?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Spoke said:
Finally my 128ti is at 150 with delivery estimated for wc 6th June. Ordered in July 2021 and nearly cancelled the order on several occasions due to multiple delays but now really glad I stuck with it and can't wait to get my hands on it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
That's great news. On the same day yours moves to 150, mine drops out yet again. Last date was 16th May.

What's the spec of your 128ti?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yep, you are not alone, My 128 order placed Oct 2021 has gone from production week 16/5/22 to status 105. I think i will be asking if they are offering anything to soften the blow..

·
Registered
70 Posts
DJsapp128 said:
Yep, you are not alone, My 128 order placed Oct 2021 has gone from production week 16/5/22 to status 105. I think i will be asking if they are offering anything to soften the blow..
BMW will offer you sweet FA. It's wait or cancel. They have their heads up their a** thinking BMW brand is so luxury and people will wait no matter what.

My BMW dealer said they alone have 700 delayed orders and they've been told to tell customers just to politely wait. It's just an insane mess BMW have gotten themselves in and it will come back to haunt them further down the line.

·
Registered
3 Posts
looking at placing a new order not sure between the 135i or 235i GC. Can anyone confirm if the M235i GC with adaptive is softer than the M135i aith adaptive ? if i order now but won't be avaliable until March next year and dealers have no M135i or 225i GC with adaptive for test drive :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
namster said:
looking at placing a new order not sure between the 135i or 235i GC. Can anyone confirm if the M235i GC with adaptive is softer than the M135i aith adaptive ? if i order now but won't be avaliable until March next year and dealers have no M135i or 225i GC with adaptive for test drive :(
Try Joe Achilles on YouTube. His reviews always seem to be good quality and content

·
Registered
41 Posts
pstephenson said:
Good news!! Harry Fairbairn contacted me today saying my 13 month old 128ti order. Via Arnold Clark has been brought forward from 26/09/22 to end of may build. Getting excited
Spoke to soon. Just checked Genius today and now moved from build week 21 (last week in may) to 105 (out of production period). So my order was brought forward for only a day then Uk sales planning have removed the build slot a day later. Usual response from Harry Fairbairn that they will ask what's going on. They clearly know what's going on and are now telling lies so that I cancel order
Joke

·
Registered
5 Posts
pstephenson said:
pstephenson said:
Good news!! Harry Fairbairn contacted me today saying my 13 month old 128ti order. Via Arnold Clark has been brought forward from 26/09/22 to end of may build. Getting excited
Spoke to soon. Just checked Genius today and now moved from build week 21 (last week in may) to 105 (out of production period). So my order was brought forward for only a day then Uk sales planning have removed the build slot a day later. Usual response from Harry Fairbairn that they will ask what's going on. They clearly know what's going on and are now telling lies so that I cancel order
Joke
My build came forward from 3 Oct 22 to 23 May 22 last week..........today it's back to 3 Oct 22..........who knows what's actually going on?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Rivanov said:
WoodyHeck said:
Pleased to say the dealer wasn't bluffing! She's arrived and she is amazing!
M135i, What a car. Was totally in love within 30 seconds of leaving the dealership.

Good news on the options front as well. It looks like the problems of missing options have ended, or at least I have been lucky. Ordered with Pro Pack, Tech Pack and Comfort pack and all is there, including wireless charging. The only thing that is not there is the iDrive touch control on the iDrive controller, but the dealer confimed this has been officially dropped from all new cars, shame as I used it a lot on the old one.

WoodyHeck said:
Just received a call from the Dealer expecting the usual "end of next month... Maybe..." and :band:

it's good news! I can pick up the new baby tomorrow lunchtime

Order date was 21st July 2021 so a 40 week lead time...

But all that doesn't matter now! Beyond excited! :spotman:
But I guess you're still missing Apple Carplay / Android Auto?
TBH Rivanov, I have not checked. I don't use either, I've always used the standard Nav and Spotify through the standard iDrive system, but I guess not.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My car (118i M Sport, not exciting haha) was due to be built this week (9th) however I checked with Genius this morning and it's 190, in transit to port of exit. How long does it take to get to the UK?

3621 - 3640 of 3681 Posts