Baby BMW Forum banner
3601 - 3620 of 3681 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
kenningp said:
DJsapp128 said:
Genius confirmed my order is going into production on 16/5..I added hk so looking forward to getting it now..hopefully no more delays..
Ordered oct 21, pcp..
Mine too. Although still code 112 so could change. What code is yours?

I had the Tech pack originally, but this was deleted by the factory at some point last year. I wonder if they will put it back on now it's available as an option. I ordered in June 21.
It was available on build my bmw, i just went through dealer..i paid cash for the additional because they said it would interfere with pcp deal i got at the time .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very close now - at 9650 Awaiting Dispatch To Dealer. Estimated delivery date Monday 9th May.

Tracking has been a bit funny since Saturday. The car went through being at Sea on Friday, then updating as arriving at port of entry (195). However since then Genius multiple times have said I'm at "193 - In Transit or Storage" and today "193 - Awaiting Dispatch To Dealer".

To me that doesn't make sense as 193 is "Arrived At Port of Exit". Different genius members all advised as 193, but when I called up BMW CS they gave me the 9650 code which does align with the awaiting dispatch to dealer code.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I spoke to my dealer today and they have confirmed going to into production next month. Not sure if holding my breath is a good idea but I have my fingers crossed in a hope that it doesn't take any longer… has anyone ordered a 118i M Sport at the start of the year? If so what is your estimated production dates?

·
Registered
8 Posts
stratos92 said:
ionast said:
For non UK members. My car arrived yesterday morning at Piraeus port. Production date 25/3. On 28/3 the car departed from the factory and went by train to Monfalcone Italy. There are two RoRo ships (Grande Europa and Grande Mediterraneo) which are picking cars from Italy and deliver them to Eastern Mediterranean countries (Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, Egypt). My dealer said that I will pick it up by the end of the next week :spotman:

We confirmed that the touch functionallity of the iDrive controller has been removed and we are still waiting for the update which will enable Car Play. I've been told that it will maybe be released by the end of the next week before the delivery...
When did you place your order? Have been waiting for my 118i since Oct.21, stuck at status 105 for quite some time now. Last time i checked expected delivery date was Week 22, 2022 but most likely it will be pushed back further.
The order was placed on September 25 at Sfakianakis (Marousi). Went into status 150 and got a VIN number on 15/3. I guess the delivery times depend on the available slots that each dealership has and on optional extras. For example I had to remove the Comfort Access to avoid further delays. I hope you will get yours soon!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Morgan_N said:
I spoke to my dealer today and they have confirmed going to into production next month. Not sure if holding my breath is a good idea but I have my fingers crossed in a hope that it doesn't take any longer… has anyone ordered a 118i M Sport at the start of the year? If so what is your estimated production dates?
Hello! Long time lurker & first time poster. I order a 118i M Sport in December and my build week is 9th May (all being well!)

·
Registered
2022 F40 118i High Executive M-Sport | Skyscraper Grey | Mocha | 19" 552M | Harman Kardon | Spoiler
47 Posts
Morgan_N said:
My 118i M-Sport was ordered at BMW on January 3th
Went in production on March 25th
Finished production on April 7th
Arrived at dealership on April 19th
I took delivery of the car last friday (April 29th)

Only thing that's missing from factory, due to chip shortages is the Alarm Class 3. But my dealer is going to install this next friday. :)

The rest of the options are all there:

Editions And Packages
S704 M Sports Suspension
S710 M Leather Steering Wheel
S715 M Aerodynamics Package
S754 M Rear Spoiler
S7CG BMW Repair Inclusive
S7LF Modell M Sport
S7M9 Individual Option High-Gloss Shadow-Line

Comfort And Interior Equipment
S402 Panorama Glass Roof
S420 Sun Protection Glazing
S423 Floor Mats Velours
S428 Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
S430 Interior/Outside Mirror With Auto Dip
S431 Interior Mirror With Automatic-Dip
S465 Through-Loading System
S481 Sports Seat
S488 Lumbar Support, Driver And Passenger
S493 Storage Compartment Package
S494 Seat Heating Driver/Passenger
S4NE Blow-By Heater
S4P3 Interior Trim Strips Illuminated Berlin

Multimedia
S654 DAB Tuner
S688 Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System
S6AE Teleservices
S6AF Statutory Emergency Call
S6AK Connected Drive Services
S6C4 Connected Package Professional
S6NS Comfort Telephony W/ Enhanced Smartphone
S6P1 Temp. Entfall Remote Software Upgrade
S6U3 BMW Live Operating Area Professional
S6UX Entfall Touchfunktion BMW Controller

Driver Assistance And Lightning
S534 Automatic Air Conditioning
S544 Cruise Control With Brake Function
S548 Kilometre Speedo
S563 Light Package
S5A1 LED Fog Lights
S5A2 LED Headlight
S5AQ Active Guard Plus
S5AS Driving Assistant
S5DA Passenger Airbag Deactivation
S5DM Parking Assistance System

Wheels And Drive
S230 Extra Package, EU-Speciifc
S248 Steering Wheel Heater
S249 Multifunction F Steering Wheel
S2PA Locking Wheel Bolt
S2TF Steptronic With Twin-Clutch Gearbox
S2VB Tyre Pressure Display
S2VE M Sports Steering

Environment And Safety
S313 Fold-In Outside Mirror
S320 Deleted, Model Lettering
S322 Comfort Access
S3MQ BMW M Heritage Logos
S845 Acoustic Fasten Seat Belt Reminder
S868 Language Version, Dutch
S886 On-Board Literature, Dutch
S8KA Oil Service Interval 24 Mths / 30,000 Km
S8R9 Refrigerant R1234yf
S8S3 Automatic Locking During Starting
S8TF Active Pedestrian Protection
S8WG CONTROL NFC

Individual Equipment
S760 High Gloss Shadow Line
S775 Headlining Anthracite

Other Equipment
S1AG Larger Fuel Tank
S1CB CO2 Equipment
S1DF Exhaust Emission Standards EU6 Rde II
S1DZ Supplementary Scopes Rde
S1RR BMW Light-Alloy Double Spoke 552M JB
S9QX Preparation Driver Assistance
SA070 70 Ah AGM Battery

·
Registered
16 Posts
Rivanov said:
Morgan_N said:
My 118i M-Sport was ordered at BMW on January 3th
Went in production on March 25th
Finished production on April 7th
Arrived at dealership on April 19th
I took delivery of the car last friday (April 29th)

Only thing that's missing from factory, due to chip shortages is the Alarm Class 3. But my dealer is going to install this next friday. :)

The rest of the options are all there:

Editions And Packages
S704 M Sports Suspension
S710 M Leather Steering Wheel
S715 M Aerodynamics Package
S754 M Rear Spoiler
S7CG BMW Repair Inclusive
S7LF Modell M Sport
S7M9 Individual Option High-Gloss Shadow-Line

Comfort And Interior Equipment
S402 Panorama Glass Roof
S420 Sun Protection Glazing
S423 Floor Mats Velours
S428 Warning Triangle And First Aid Kit
S430 Interior/Outside Mirror With Auto Dip
S431 Interior Mirror With Automatic-Dip
S465 Through-Loading System
S481 Sports Seat
S488 Lumbar Support, Driver And Passenger
S493 Storage Compartment Package
S494 Seat Heating Driver/Passenger
S4NE Blow-By Heater
S4P3 Interior Trim Strips Illuminated Berlin

Multimedia
S654 DAB Tuner
S688 Harman/Kardon Surround Sound System
S6AE Teleservices
S6AF Statutory Emergency Call
S6AK Connected Drive Services
S6C4 Connected Package Professional
S6NS Comfort Telephony W/ Enhanced Smartphone
S6P1 Temp. Entfall Remote Software Upgrade
S6U3 BMW Live Operating Area Professional
S6UX Entfall Touchfunktion BMW Controller

Driver Assistance And Lightning
S534 Automatic Air Conditioning
S544 Cruise Control With Brake Function
S548 Kilometre Speedo
S563 Light Package
S5A1 LED Fog Lights
S5A2 LED Headlight
S5AQ Active Guard Plus
S5AS Driving Assistant
S5DA Passenger Airbag Deactivation
S5DM Parking Assistance System

Wheels And Drive
S230 Extra Package, EU-Speciifc
S248 Steering Wheel Heater
S249 Multifunction F Steering Wheel
S2PA Locking Wheel Bolt
S2TF Steptronic With Twin-Clutch Gearbox
S2VB Tyre Pressure Display
S2VE M Sports Steering

Environment And Safety
S313 Fold-In Outside Mirror
S320 Deleted, Model Lettering
S322 Comfort Access
S3MQ BMW M Heritage Logos
S845 Acoustic Fasten Seat Belt Reminder
S868 Language Version, Dutch
S886 On-Board Literature, Dutch
S8KA Oil Service Interval 24 Mths / 30,000 Km
S8R9 Refrigerant R1234yf
S8S3 Automatic Locking During Starting
S8TF Active Pedestrian Protection
S8WG CONTROL NFC

Individual Equipment
S760 High Gloss Shadow Line
S775 Headlining Anthracite

Other Equipment
S1AG Larger Fuel Tank
S1CB CO2 Equipment
S1DF Exhaust Emission Standards EU6 Rde II
S1DZ Supplementary Scopes Rde
S1RR BMW Light-Alloy Double Spoke 552M JB
S9QX Preparation Driver Assistance
SA070 70 Ah AGM Battery
That's awesome, I ordered mine to end of January, advised that due to harness shortage it may be pushed back. Was dated for May protection now been pushed to June 20th production week. Spoke to the dealer today who confirmed it shouldn't change and also spoke to BMW Genius who advised it shouldn't be pushed back anymore considering what I have ordered. Did advised there was a fair amount that had been pushed back around the same time my order was put in. Fingers crossed it does go into production!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pleased to say the dealer wasn't bluffing! She's arrived and she is amazing!
M135i, What a car. Was totally in love within 30 seconds of leaving the dealership.

Good news on the options front as well. It looks like the problems of missing options have ended, or at least I have been lucky. Ordered with Pro Pack, Tech Pack and Comfort pack and all is there, including wireless charging. The only thing that is not there is the iDrive touch control on the iDrive controller, but the dealer confimed this has been officially dropped from all new cars, shame as I used it a lot on the old one.

WoodyHeck said:
Just received a call from the Dealer expecting the usual "end of next month... Maybe..." and :band:

it's good news! I can pick up the new baby tomorrow lunchtime

Order date was 21st July 2021 so a 40 week lead time...

But all that doesn't matter now! Beyond excited! :spotman:

·
Registered
2022 F40 118i High Executive M-Sport | Skyscraper Grey | Mocha | 19" 552M | Harman Kardon | Spoiler
47 Posts
WoodyHeck said:
Pleased to say the dealer wasn't bluffing! She's arrived and she is amazing!
M135i, What a car. Was totally in love within 30 seconds of leaving the dealership.

Good news on the options front as well. It looks like the problems of missing options have ended, or at least I have been lucky. Ordered with Pro Pack, Tech Pack and Comfort pack and all is there, including wireless charging. The only thing that is not there is the iDrive touch control on the iDrive controller, but the dealer confimed this has been officially dropped from all new cars, shame as I used it a lot on the old one.

WoodyHeck said:
Just received a call from the Dealer expecting the usual "end of next month... Maybe..." and :band:

it's good news! I can pick up the new baby tomorrow lunchtime

Order date was 21st July 2021 so a 40 week lead time...

But all that doesn't matter now! Beyond excited! :spotman:
But I guess you're still missing Apple Carplay / Android Auto?

·
Registered
34 Posts
nicwzl said:
Morgan_N said:
Hello! Long time lurker & first time poster. I order a 118i M Sport in December and my build week is 9th May (all being well!)
Wow, that's quick. I ordered a 118i in November and have been told a tentative July build for August delivery - possibly, maybe.

I'm thinking that maybe the towbar + wiring is to blame.

Hope you get it on schedule. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also long-time lurker, and getting nearer my delivery date so thought I'd post my experience so far.

M135i with Pro Pack order placed 15th November (PCP)
Originally told March delivery date and week before supposed delivery date it got pushed back to August
Received an update a couple of weeks ago that it had come well forward, confirmed with BMW Genius this was the case and been in production since last week
Delivery date estimated w/c 23rd May

To say I'm excited is an understatement, especially given I sold the previous car in preparation of this arriving so I'm on foot til it gets here!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Spoke to dealer today at 10:30am got told car still on the ship but genius said on Monday awaiting carrier to dealer dealer so I spoke to genius at 13:30 and at17:00 and both said arrived at dealership today, just wondering if anyone has come across or heard of this?

·
Registered
10 Posts
J d said:
Spoke to dealer today at 10:30am got told car still on the ship but genius said on Monday awaiting carrier to dealer dealer so I spoke to genius at 13:30 and at17:00 and both said arrived at dealership today, just wondering if anyone has come across or heard of this?
No but maybe your dealer hadn't checked and was just going off what he/she last saw it as. I would bet that actually the genius team are correct and your car is at the dealer. My car is on a very similar timeline to you so it would fit in with that

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good news!! Harry Fairbairn contacted me today saying my 13 month old 128ti order. Via Arnold Clark has been brought forward from 26/09/22 to end of may build. Getting excited

·
Registered
5 Posts
pstephenson said:
Good news!! Harry Fairbairn contacted me today saying my 13 month old 128ti order. Via Arnold Clark has been brought forward from 26/09/22 to end of may build. Getting excited
Genuis told me earlier that my order has come forward from early Oct to the week starting 23 May.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Dispatched to dealer this morning. Dealer is only about an hour and half away from Thorne.

Spoke to the dealer today and he said he's waiting for an updated invoice from the lease company before he's able to do anything. Apparently one car has been waiting 6 weeks for this.

Just my luck, not surprised ha!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tractorboy said:
Excited today that it had gone to status code 150. This seems to mean build has started? But they are still saying production w/c 16/05, so a little confused!
150 is start production indeed. You will also have a VIN by now. Production takes approx. one week.
My car started production on March 25th and was completed on April 7th.

3601 - 3620 of 3681 Posts