• Nyxeris - #12

Votes: 3 18.8%
Status
Not open for further replies.

November '22 Monthly Photo Competition

8K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  BaronTR 
#1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Congrats again to @AndyBish1M, October's winner.
High tech or low tech, since 1925, it's been standard on most vehicles.

For this month's challenge, show us your odometer and maybe tell us how you came by some of those miles kilometers!

At the end of the month, the winner will receive:
  • One year of premium membership (no ads, focused browsing mode, and more)​
  • A profile badge to show off your winner status​
  • A place in our new Hall of Fame Gallery
  • Their winning photo featured on the homepage until the next competition is finished​
We do have some basic rules - these may change month-by-month to suit the theme so please read them carefully:
  1. You must have been a member for 30 days and have made at least 10 posts to enter. This will be counted as at the date/time of this thread being posted. If you don’t qualify now, stick around for a few weeks for your chance at glory.​
  2. The photo must contain a Baby BMW ;) This means any model we have a specific forum for.​
Good luck to those who enter!
~MR

See less See more
#25 ·
This outside the mini golf place at Trafford?

#15 ·

I'll be back in the next few days to get the voting started! If you haven't entered yet, now's the time to do so.

This month's theme was odometer; if you have not included a pic of your odometer, please go back and toss one in so I can include you in the poll! 😊

~MR

#18 · (Edited)
Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle

I'd say I've probably only done about 12K of these miles over the last 2.5 years but I've loved it a lot. Except for all the money it's cost me in extensive maintenance aha.

Within a few days of owning it we did a couple hundred miles down to Winchester for a long weekend, which is where I ripped off most of my under trays in flash flooding! And discovered that my "auto" wipers didn't like to go any faster than "every now and then, if I feel like it". Weirdly, over two years later I've actually just fixed this by recalibrating the sensor with INPA.

Biggest trip we've done was a 1000 mile round tip up to the Lake District from where we are down in Sussex. It rained all the time, but the car was almost faultless the entire trip. Had a great time keeping pace with a lovely 911 followed by an F-Pace all the way down to the M25 on the way back.

A little over a year ago we bought a drasitcally more practical car for my partner, so we now use hers the bigger trips. Which is a shame as her Jeep is a manual, so stuck in traffic on the motorways etc I do miss my auto!

#23 ·
How about this one, at which point I had driven about 5 miles in the car, and was putting the first fuel in it
Speedometer Vehicle Car Tachometer Trip computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.