Please cast your tiebreaking vote!

• BaronTR - #11

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Nyxeris - #12

Votes: 3 18.8%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Speedometer Trip computer Odometer Tachometer Motor vehicle

I'd say I've probably only done about 12K of these miles over the last 2.5 years but I've loved it a lot. Except for all the money it's cost me in extensive maintenance aha.

Within a few days of owning it we did a couple hundred miles down to Winchester for a long weekend, which is where I ripped off most of my under trays in flash flooding! And discovered that my "auto" wipers didn't like to go any faster than "every now and then, if I feel like it". Weirdly, over two years later I've actually just fixed this by recalibrating the sensor with INPA.

Biggest trip we've done was a 1000 mile round tip up to the Lake District from where we are down in Sussex. It rained all the time, but the car was almost faultless the entire trip. Had a great time keeping pace with a lovely 911 followed by an F-Pace all the way down to the M25 on the way back.

A little over a year ago we bought a drasitcally more practical car for my partner, so we now use hers the bigger trips. Which is a shame as her Jeep is a manual, so stuck in traffic on the motorways etc I do miss my auto!

Registered
PIC

Who doesn't look forward to hitting the magical 111,610 miles 馃槃
The last 23,000 I have done and have all been the favourite of my motoring life apart from a moped when I was 17馃榿
Nice dials Pem, where did you get those?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts