Baby BMW Forum banner

New owner 2016 M135i

2K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  phipse 
#1 ·
Hey All,

About 3 weeks ago I had a YOLO moment and decided that my previous 3 cars (2 x F10 520ds and a Nissan Qashqai+2) hadn't been that special, so I saw an offer for a new M135i and decided to buy it. I'd never sat in one, never mind driven one. I didn't even do the usual insurance or man mathes checks, I just went for it.

A week a go today I picked her up - a 2016 M135i in Apline White with Coral Red Inteior. Its a 5 door sports auto with comfort pack, sun protection glass and heated seats.

I am in love. The noise, the power, the noise and the styling are just amazing. I'm averaging about 17.5 mpg but I don't care - for the first time in my life I'm off out at night just for a drive. Already planning a quick stint accross Europe in summer.

THanks!

See less See more
#5 ·
A quick google of YOLO to find that this is precisely what kicked off my decision to order an M-Lite! :D

Although I did have to work out if I could afford said YOLO moment, tax (£205 to current £145), tyres (£145 to current £215), insurance (£550 to current £395) and fuel (est £200 pm to current £120 pm).... :lol2:

#12 ·
Congratulations! Almost the same as the one we ordered for my wife last week, apart from ours is a 3 door with black leather. I would have has Coral, but it wasn't my choice.

I really think white suits the LCI. I'm hoping I'm allowed to drive it from time to time when ours arrives :)

More photo's would be good.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.