Body Colour - Le Mans Blue14.35%
Thundernight1252.17%
Other00.00%
Goodyear Eagle F1417.39%
Michelin PS414.35%

·
Registered
3 Posts
I"m thinking no. 1 or 3 but it would be nice to have a forward facing hatch in the pic too ;)

The ladies are a nice tough but we go to keep the design clean and flowing with the rest of the forum :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Look, the way i see it is if we have No 6 we we'll attract sexy ladies to the forum. If we have sexy ladies on the forum then there's more chance we could meet them and get some sex. For that reason i'm voting for number 6.

Seems logical to me. :lol:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Number 1 for me actually...since the colours are bit darker than number 3 which makes the cars stand out better in the white background.

I also prefer the text in number 1 (aligned right).

Finally...I think that the BMW Logo is needed somewhere...and I like the BabyBMW(logo).net text as is now.

·
Registered
172 Posts
LOL @ JoHNY. Shame my bikini birds one wasn't put in - i would have definitely voted for that for the same reason!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Number 3 for me

·
Registered
11 Posts
preppeller said:
LOL @ JoHNY. Shame my bikini birds one wasn't put in - i would have definitely voted for that for the same reason!
I don't know, you guys haven't got a clue!!! :roll: To attract sexy girls, you should show pictures of sexy guys!! You don't put out bees to attract other bees now do you :lol: Having sexy girls makes it a bit intimidating for girlies I think, although obviously I'm a confident sexy girl, so it makes no difference to me.. :D

Aaaaanyway, i've voted no. 2, as I like the cars in white, and seeing the back of the coupe and the side of the cabriolet.. but I like the BMW badge if you can get it without being sued! If not, then the text for no. 1 is good too! :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Panda said:
I'm a confident sexy girl
:nopics:

Only kidding! :D

Jack!

·
Registered
11 Posts
tminal said:
Panda said:
I'm a confident sexy girl
:nopics:

Jack!
:shock: *gulp*

Sorry, I would do of course.. but.. um.. camera's broke... er can't find it or something... :oops: :lol: :D

:lol: :lol: :D :lol: :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
preppeller said:
Panda, you are a girl??? :p That one completely slipped passed me.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I've been 'outed'!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Rafaelz said:
It would be nice if the 3-door back was M Sport.
The 5 door is already an M sport, as is the Coupe.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rafaelz said:
I´ve voted for 5. It would be nice if the 3-door back was M Sport.
Oh yes, i didn't notice that, some are, some aren't! :?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.