Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had some time this morning prior to going out for the day so took out to Tesco to get some fuel and tell you about my car. The car was cold so this is just conversation, and allowing it to warm up.

I also did a second video showing you some of the exterior changes I have made to the car.

Started a new thread as a reference in case there are any newbies or potential owners seeking this point of view. Thinking of doing some driving videos but I am never happy with what always feels like some restrictive driving. Will see.

Part 1:

Part 2:

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, as mentioned in the vid it was the cap. The gearbox map was not XHP no, it was another custom by BW. I mention in the vid that I believe it is to unrestrict the additional torque from the map, but Jason would need to confirm the finer details.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, did that some time ago in fact believe it was winter 2020. I need to do it again really now I am on proper wheels and tyres, and its not winter. I have it on video and from crudely timing it on playback I worked it out to be around 9 seconds, but I am not sure that is correct.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts