Baby BMW Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a few of my F21 B58B30. Had her 5 years and although it's not pristine it's been a brilliant journey so far, before she reached 10k we completed a nurburgring trip including a few laps, shes done the NC500 aswell as a few open track sessions at Donnington Park. Its such a brilliant all rounder yes it's not the most practical hatch particularly in 3dr guise but I've moved a fair few large items with it quite comfortably. Really struggling to find a viable replacement that will give me similar thrills and feels for the money.

Its lightly fettled...

OTS stage 2 BM3 file
XHP stage 3 TCU
BCS turbo back exhaust consisting of a 200cell sports cat midpipe & valved tailpipe
Eventuri Intake
MSS HAS
Mperformance bump stops
Pagid RSL29 pads front
M2 pads rear
HEL braided lines
Motul 660 brake fluid
Michelin PS4 standard fitment
O.Z ultraleggera 18 square 225/40/18 PSS*

Oil service items include; Genuine filter sump plug gasket and cabin filter and I opt for Millers nanodrive & Millers engine flush. I also use NGK Iridium tipped plugs with stock gap.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Certainly....so I cant quite give an accurate mileage count but they've perhaps been on the car for roughly 6/7 months now in that time they've covered two track sessions (novice driving that is) and then general daily commutes including a 50mile round trip to work. I've not swapped them for quieter pads or anything and they're brilliant for the road great for scrubbing off speed although can get noisy sometimes nothing too intrusive if you are used to a fast road/track specific pad. I dont know of any pad that doesnt emit a certain amount of brake dust these aren't any different in that regard.

I just run oem rotors and the Pagids no uneven wearing either I usually do an under arch wheel off clean up once a month and use a combination of gyeon tar remover as its ph balanced and car shampoo for that job that includes a clean up of the calipers which seems to do a good job clearing anything that may impede braking operation. Did notice the disc didnt rust over when I washed everything down either which was a bonus but yeah brilliant pad for both road and track highly recommended. Hope that helps your decision Regards. Nash

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lovely! Did you notice much difference with Eventuri? How good of a sound does it make inside the car?
Yeah definitely it sounds brilliant plenty of induction whistles and roars that's perhaps the only reason for having one fitted as far as performance is concerned well it still suffers under continued load with the heat soak that's something I noticed at santapod....stock airbox with a panel filter performs best allegedly. Oh and it looks good under the bonnet too!! Regards Nash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts