Baby BMW Forum banner

Metal Pedals with Footrest?

7K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  cotswoldbmwmini 
#1 ·
Does anyone know any metal foot pedal sets for the 2 Series that includes a footrest?

The only set I found so far is made by AC Schnitzer, but at nearly £300 seems a bit much for a set of pedals.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

#2 ·
Apparently you can't get the footrest with the M Performance pedals for right hand drive 1 series (f20/21/22), but you can for left hand drive models!?!?! Mine came with the accelerator & brake pedals (auto) but not the footrest as they were specified by the previous owner. I asked the dealer about it and they confirmed it wasn't available, which seems mental.
You're right, £300 does seem a bit steep just for some pedals.....

#3 ·
Yea, that is what I found too. The medal footrest is standard in LHD cars that they don't even need to buy it!

This was also the case in one of my previous Audi A1! What is it with German cars and RHD pedals...

I did see some really old posts of an MP style aftermarket footrest a member ordered from Hong Kong, but they don't seem to do them any more...

#7 ·
#11 ·
A few of us bought the performance pedals for our E series cars a couple of years ago from Bmw. They were straight forward to fit and looked excellent when new but after a few months they suffered from surface corrosion on the alloy and looked awful. I bought some after market ones to replace them and they still look as good as new.

#15 ·
Rchiil said:
Rocket88 said:
Rchiil said:

is this correct orientation (I would check myself, but my motor is sitting at dealers waiting for reg to be assigned :( and its my first bmw since 9:cool2: so I would not know 100%
Footrest looks too wide for the F Series. What model do you drive?
searching hard tbh i will find some
not sure on these will look at them in the morning

#18 ·
Rchiil said:
Thats it look and looked and found 1 as a set but costs 208, I think ill remove the one off this loaner make a template from it and then order in some alu and make my own at this rate lol...

Is the f20 footrest stuck the same way as norm (a kind of velcro?)
Your best bet is here mate:

~£285

#19 ·
R88 said:
Rchiil said:
Thats it look and looked and found 1 as a set but costs 208, I think ill remove the one off this loaner make a template from it and then order in some alu and make my own at this rate lol...

Is the f20 footrest stuck the same way as norm (a kind of velcro?)
Your best bet is here mate:

~£285
Still going to try to make my own tbh at that price and its a matter of principle rather than cost as I know probably exact cost of making that set due to machine time, especially with ali that thin. but I am also talking to a few suppliers in china about getting 10 sets made as a trial, but that could be a no go..

#21 ·
GREAT NEWS!!!

The RHD Footrest is now available :D

I can do these for £95 inc vat and delivery

If combined with the pedal set I would do the complete set for £180 inc vat and delivery

To order please call 01452872666 and speak to Phil

#23 ·
#25 ·
BobJ said:
Oh bugger - more expense :wink: Now where's my wallet.....
Incoming phone call Phil :D
Ah Bob you are such a legend mate, There really can't be anything left you haven't got is there?

:lol2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.